Two months of mail. Wrestling, UFC, Ambrose and Senna!

911_Turbo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Glenn
eBay User
muscle_buster
Gday all,

Got around to scanning up some of my latest pickups from the worlds of wrestling, MMA and motor racing.

First up, some Wrestling. Styles is a parallel #/5, grabbed it from Mr Paparazzi.

christopherdanielsauto25_zpsccbd7840.jpg

ajstylesbaseparallel5_zpsef94c3ef.jpg

Next up is the MMA. Have completed the insert sets from Finest 2011, Moment Of Truth and Bloodlines recently, long time waiting on Finest and Moment Of Truth :whistle: Pictures are in my Photobucket it you are interested.

Pulver and Rutten parallels are numbered to 88, as is the Franklin Mat Relic.

pulverchampchron88_zpsab32eeb1.jpg

ruttenffblack88_zps98265441.jpg

franklinfightmat88_zps3501ea14.jpg

struveruttenbloodlinesdualrelic88_zps07f528d2.jpg

abbottffrelic188_zps6c3d3839.jpg

randlemanffrelic188_zpsaaf8da0f.jpg

And finally onto the racing. Big motor racing fan, finally got around to getting some Ambrose NASCAR relics. Very nice products, and something different from the normal NBA and MMA GU cards.

marcosambrose2013presspassburningrubbergold199_zpsf2cd11c0.jpg

marcosambrose2012totalmemorabiliaquadswatchgold25_zpsbe81bda0.jpg

And onto one of my favourite racers of all time. Already had the Sportkings from years ago however like an idiot I removed it from the original toploader. Had to get another mint.

ayrtonsennasportkings_zpsa7bf79f1.jpg

The final card, have been keeping my eyes open for years for one since laying my eyes on it on this very forum.

Apparently less than 30 were produced.

One of my favourite cards in my collection :D

ayrtonsennasportkingssinglemem_zps03c934a3.jpg

Thanks for looking peoples :thumbsup:

Race used tyre! That's awesome. Missed that on my first look. Definately something different to mat relics and fighter worn gear. Thought we might of had worn glove cards by now.

Nice pick ups.

Back
Top Bottom