Tribunal is a Joke

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
Im sick and tired of the inconsistency of the AFL Tribunal, further raging me seeing that both Burgoyne and Goodes get off after both being given 1 and 2 match suspensions. I was oblivious to see Selwood and Des get no suspenions after both going to the tribunal involving the same incident. Burgoyne didnt have eyes for the ball and made a hip and shoulder to Lenny Hayes head and shoulder and Goodes with a cheap elbow to the back of Godfreys ribs. Both these should have got 1-4 weeks and they both walk away scot free because their royalties to the AFL.
And on a Melbourne point of view 2 weeks in a row Headland, Carr and now Burgoyne playing against us when all of them should of got rubbed out. :mad:

I agree its a joke, Burgoyne could have broken Hayes' kneck, that was a NASTY bump, the Tribunal,Umpiring and the whole treatment of interstate clubs is a bloody disgrace...

even more strange he got given two weeks and he presented a case that the Tribunal missed and gets nothing. The blokes on the Tribunal have a job to pick up any foul play that violate the rules and in both the Goodes and Burgoyne cases they blatently do so.

tribunal has gone soft. thats what i think. i was so suprised to see burgoyne get off. im telling ya, next round someone could have a full on brawl and the tribunal would probably give them 1 week!

The worst one this year was who ever tripped Nigel Lappin, i think it was Hawthorn's Luke Hodge. Lappin hasnt played since, and Hodge got nothing.

Well Done AFL, Headland gets nothing cos he was provoked, Hodge gets nothing despite injuring another player; who knows what will happen this week, someone will probably be suspended for 6 weeks for swearing at a umpire :thumbsup:

hey but dont forget Fraser Gehrig got a week for a weak fisted little punch to the stomach that wouldnt hurt a 3 year old

Good point.

Matty Stokes and Jeff Farmer got 4 and 6 or 7 weeks respectively for charging and being Jeff Farmer respectively in the NAB Cup, now its friday night fights and AFL all in one.

yes have to agree,the tribunal is a very big :lol: stock,goods hit the melbourne player,it wasnt even during a passage of play,

wake up afl

what about Burgoyne? ..he doesnt have a good record from memory..

I didn't see it, so I cannot comment. but probably favouritism, as was probably the Hodge decision... which is a bloody first when it comes to a Hawthorn player - they prolly felt they owed us after mistreating us for so long....

pfft...burgoynes hit was nothing, no way it deserved even week (and this is a crows man talking about a port player here, so im hardly biased).

goodes on the other hand was definitely pretty cowardly, hitting a guy in the back is pretty pissweak, should have got at least a week, but i guess a great record saved him.

pfft...burgoynes hit was nothing, no way it deserved even week (and this is a crows man talking about a port player here, so im hardly biased).

goodes on the other hand was definitely pretty cowardly, hitting a guy in the back is pretty pissweak, should have got at least a week, but i guess a great record saved him.

Thats right Burgoyne didnt even make contact with the player? so how can he get rubbed out?

Back
Top Bottom