Tour Match No. 2 Eng Lions v Aus

Warney

Number 20.
Real Name
Anthony
eBay User
tazzad1109
Hey guys,

This is the scorecard for the tour match.

http://ls.cricket.com.au/HomeFullScorecard84_2437_2.html

While i celebrate Chris Gayle coming to the Warriors my stuff that i bought from ebay is in the post. I put bids on about every single signed item i could afford and didn't win one!!!!! today i was lucky and picked up the following:

M.Hussey signed mini bat
Ponting signed mini bat with a unopened pack of ACB Gold 2000, 40 commons and 2 rare Ponting cards from 2000 ACB Gold (not quite sure who in the commons or what inserts the Ponting cards are.)

And for the AFL followers...................

a Richo Superstar Gem

Johnson should enjoy batting over there, looks like he is going to need to make a few runs for us!!!! Tail end will most likely make more the the top 4 every match like normal of late!!! When does the real stuff start?? Next Tuesday??

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

North clean bolwed by an Onion!!! love it!!!!

I caught a fair bit of the middle session and some highlights......

The pitch looked incredibly flat as well, it will be a good test for our bowlers.

Harmison was dangerous with the new ball and got Hughes with a ripper. Ponting typically dabbled at one outside off stump, Clarke looked ordinary as did North.

Onions looked average at best (maybe we are trying to play him into the side) Bresnan and the others looked very much like county bowlers.....pie throwers

Ross

I caught a fair bit of the middle session and some highlights......

The pitch looked incredibly flat as well, it will be a good test for our bowlers.

Harmison was dangerous with the new ball and got Hughes with a ripper. Ponting typically dabbled at one outside off stump, Clarke looked ordinary as did North.

Onions looked average at best (maybe we are trying to play him into the side) Bresnan and the others looked very much like county bowlers.....pie throwers

Ross

Pie throwers that got MOST of our Top order out for SFA :(

At least Hussey got some runs!

Pie throwers that got MOST of our Top order out for SFA :(

At least Hussey got some runs!

No they got themselves out by poor shot selection. Hussey and Katich did it easy.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Hope Hughes learns when to duck.

Yep he struggled with the short ball at the body. :(

yeh that was hilarrious. I remember watching that on TV and my quote was 'Harmison you D******* 'and my dad was sitting next to me and told me off. Harsh. 4 those who didn't see it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Y6T44tzIc&feature=related"]YouTube - Steve Harmison 1st ball of the 1st test match 2006/07[/ame]

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Day 2 is underway.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

we got bowled out for 358

yeh bloody lunch!!!! needs 9 more.... recon we might have a bowl as soon as he gets it.... we need the practice

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

HOW RUDE!! they declared on him!!! id be spewin if i was north!!

i reckon pretty even matched for ashes seening as this is not englands first team and i think aussies are just ahead in which team is " better " against the lions so i think when they play England in the ashes wednesday its gonna be a good competion
BARYMY ARMY

Back
Top Bottom