Topps style 52

Sorry to hear about it mate....but if we stayed away from every set that has bad cards no one would buy a box ..has any1 else busted these..on beckett or the like...maybe you just lucked out this time

I heard on beckett a few guys busting and getting 0 autos ...(2 a box stated) thought id give em a go but they really suck.

LOL just checked ebay and I'd like to apologise for my previous posts about 52 style :)

I pulled dolph schayes (selling $50 u.s on ebay on average)
and Bob Lanier (selling $40+ u.s on ebay on average)
looks like I'll actually make money on the box hahahaha

this is why i dont collect vintage.

the 3 jerseys were shit though demar johnson, brian cook and damon stoudamire and 4 refractors that were worse.

I dont really like em so i've listed the autos for sale on ebay have a bid if ya like the older style cards...the schayes is very nice actually but vintage aint my cup of tea.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZlovelyQ5flucy04

edit : on another note if anyone needs a good pram? Value $900 http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Bertini-Bidw...5QQihZ012QQcategoryZ48564QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

dude, you gotta feel like an ass when you pull two autos of all time nba legends and then call them shit! #-o

haha I gotta tell you shoes - when you revealed the names I thought they were stinkers too! never heard of them myself :) Guess Chad would roast us for not knowing our history! haha

cliffy21 said:
haha I gotta tell you shoes - when you revealed the names I thought they were stinkers too! never heard of them myself :) Guess Chad would roast us for not knowing our history! haha
Lucky hes not here :) or hasnt been for a while... noone tell him :)

You idiot :-D

Nice thread Shoes LOL

Even the no name guys in this product are selling well, in fact its probably better to pull one of those guys with his first sig than a star with a few or heaps already.

Quality product but some of the cards are just too dark for sigs.

chadjaja® said:
You idiot :-D

Nice thread Shoes LOL

Even the no name guys in this product are selling well, in fact its probably better to pull one of those guys with his first sig than a star with a few or heaps already.

Quality product but some of the cards are just too dark for sigs.
HEHEHEH dam he found it who dobbed me in???? glad ya liked it chad :)

Back
Top Bottom