Topps Redemption Mail Day

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Have had a number of outstanding redemptions in with Topps that went back nearly 2 years, so I thought I should do something about them before Topps lose their NFL licence and I might end up with Baseball or something! Sent them an email and after a while, got a reply that a case was opened. Now I know Topps customer service cop a lot of flack, but in this case the person looking after me did pretty well I thought. I mentioned I was a Rams fan and she went out of her way to come up with a nice collection of PC adds for me. All in all, happy with the result.

rams mail-27092015b (Large).jpg

Hi Guys. I sent my initial request to [email protected], but the replies came from [email protected], so not sure if sending to the different initial address helped it get in the system. I sent asking for an update with the outstanding redemption info pasted into the email. Minerva was the name of the agent that helped me out. Good Luck!

Apologies if it seems like l'm high jacking your thread but l replied for the 4th time in a month to my initial replacement request with Att: Mineerva and boom, get a reply and offer to replace outstanding redemption 24 hours later! Agent was Michael.

Apologies if it seems like l'm high jacking your thread but l replied for the 4th time in a month to my initial replacement request with Att: Mineerva and boom, get a reply and offer to replace outstanding redemption 24 hours later! Agent was Michael.

Glad to know it helped somehow mate !

Back
Top Bottom