Topps Archives

ekalb

Raider Nation!!
Real Name
Shannan
eBay User
ekalbnz
Received a box of Topps Archives this morning that I won from Crazy 8 Box Breaks. Not sure if this release is classed as 2012 or 2013 but it was really cool box to break with my boy and I liked the old style looking cards.

Will get photos up once I can get them scanned, but in the meantime results are:
Gold Holofoil versions:
Demaryius Thomas and Mike Williams (my boy took these straight away)
Pop-up Faces:
RG3 and Steve Young (again these were taken by the boy straight away :lol:)
High-number SP's:
Mark Clayton 1984 Topps
Rodney Hampton 1993 Topps
William Perry 1986 Topps
Harold Carmichael 1980 Topps
Mike Golic 1989 Topps
Kevin Mack 1987 Topps

And now the "Hits":
Wes Welker 100 Yard Club Printing Plate Yellow 1/1 :kick:
Bubby Brister Auto
Ryan Broyles 1988 Framed Mini Rookie Auto #d 21/25 :thumbsup:

Pretty cool box. Tempted to actually buy a box of this stuff now!

You did well out of that box.

I did not know Bubby Brister was a signer for this. He did some time with the Broncs, even started a few games when Elway was injured during our last superbowl season.

It's an interesting list of guys they have signing. I was hoping for one of the Raiders or a Vince Papale would have been cool too.

I agree Owen, they look really cool.

Also just discovered that the Alfred Morris I got was a SP also.

Not a SP after all... :oops:

Another fun looking box of this. Think it has to go on my next buy list !

Well done.

It is especially fun if you enjoy putting together the odd base set too as they do look very cool. BTW DAcardworld has them for only $65 a box at the moment.

It is especially fun if you enjoy putting together the odd base set too as they do look very cool. BTW DAcardworld has them for only $65 a box at the moment.

Yeah, saw that...seems pretty good value... except the aussie dollar sucks again now...

Back
Top Bottom