Topps 2000 ACB Gold Box

howzat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Picking up at least one box of 2000 Topps Gold on Sunday 02-05, am not expecting anything too special but will be fun all the same. Also picking up an 03/04 Ikon ESP folder cheap

Will post results when I have them :thumbsup:

No McGrath Sig! Only got the one box and I picked it out of a sealed case of 8 boxes... All the usual suspects here, plenty of Great Feats Memorable Matches, World Champions foils etc etc + Matthew Innes S9 signature if anyone is interested and is collecting this set of state sigs

Will post a scan later

Done! If thats the Bracken you have on ebay? (That series anyway)

Anyone on here got this McGrath?

CCI05032009_00017.jpg

i got a Red McGrath once! Apparently it is the rarest of the 3 I.E Red Blue and Green Pens, i think i got $100 for it.
I don't know how many were signed! Does anyone?

Yeah well on the packets it has Topps UK and Europe, but when you go to that page it says its a temporary page and then lists some dealers who might know...

Or it has

Topps Europe Limited
PO Box 848
Milton Keynes
MK8 OHS, England

Little off track for this live break but I just bought a Topps 2000 ACB Gold Box (sealed), not that I am moving to cricket likes the game and we will do a live break together when the box arrives, at this stage, all cards will be up for grabs along with the box and wraps.

:)

Little off track for this live break but I just bought a Topps 2000 ACB Gold Box (sealed), not that I am moving to cricket likes the game and we will do a live break together when the box arrives, at this stage, all cards will be up for grabs along with the box and wraps.

:)

Let us know what auto you get, might be interested, thanks

In actual fact, I just bought another of these boxes on eBay about 5 minutes ago.....couldn't resist, it was so cheap. Will do a live break when it arrives.......only need 4 cards to finish the base set from when i opened the first box.

Stay tuned.........................

PS - were folders / albums ever released for this series.........??

I dont know of any folders??? I have made bodgy folder inserts using parts of the boxes... If you crack another McGrath sig or a Haddin sig - I will put myself down for first dibs if you arent keeping it :)

Back
Top Bottom