Throwbacks/Skybox LE breaks

Funkadelic

On Again, Off Again..
Real Name
Travis
eBay User
the_funkadelic
So my brother came to visit this past weekend and brought with him a box of Throwbacks and a box of LE. I have now made a conscious decision to not break boxes with him ever again. He is bad luck and now the spectre of Yao Ming haunts me. Got him in both boxes.
Anyway, onto the cards:

Throwbacks, not much there. LBJ Defining Authentic, Yao and Carmelo Nostalgia, KG silver parallel and these:
YaoJerseyPatch.jpg

Yao MIng Defining Authentic Jersey/Patch 06/25

DengJerseyAuto.jpg

Luol Deng Jersey/Auto 02/25

Skybox LE
Again nothing really great. Frazier, McHale, Isiah and Nate Archibald Legends and was lucky to pul 3 gu.

Biedrins.jpg

Andris Biedrins Future Legends If you don't have it yet, it's yours Locky.

YaoLEJersey.jpg

Yao Ming Legends of the Draft Jersey 017/102

RasheedLEJersey.jpg

Rasheed Wallace Legends of the Draft(?) Jersey 17/50

ReggieLEJersey.jpg

Reggie Miller Legends of the Draft 2 colour Jersey ;) 48/87

Thanks for looking.

I would say that break is above average man.

It's a shame you didn't pull an Iverson jersey or patch man, it would've been sweet.

yeah dems not the greatest boxes ive seen but low numbered patches, autos etc aint nothing to complain about, youll get some trades out of them for sure. id wager youd bust worse from a box like SPA that cost twice as much. not bad at all funk. :D

i think the Legends of the Draft cards look real nice, pretty simple design nothing to flashy, by the way you did real well with those box breaks i have had 100 times worse than that.

That Throwbacks break was awesome compared to mine! lol. I only got 2x no-name RC jsy's and a Devin jsy/Auto /149. You did well Funk!

Mate
Clearly that awesome Biedrins makes it the best break ever seen here.
:)
I like the miller jersey. It's Miller time Funk!

Yea, it could've been worse. I like the Reggie jersey, he's always been a favourite and I'm glad the Biedrins will be heading to a good home soon ;)

MavsMan© said:
Where's the LBJ Defining Authentic?????

Right here..:D
LBJAuthentic.jpg

Back
Top Bottom