Panini Blog Teaser Gallery: Panini America Cracks Early Boxes of 2013-14 Immaculate Basketball

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-2013-14-immaculate-basketball-teaser-2.jpg

The heavyweight hoops hits keep coming from Panini America HQ. A few weeks back, it was 2013-14 National Treasures Basketball. This week, the collecting world will welcome the arrival of 2013-14 Immaculate Basketball to the marketplace. The second-ever installment of the Immaculate Basketball brand is all laced up and dressed to impress, equipped with updated twists to last year’s instant-classic brand staples and a bevy of new innovation.

We’ve previewed many of 2013-14 Immaculate Basketball’s inclusions right here on The Knight’s Lance in recent weeks. Today, we’re delivering your first look at honest-to-goodness finished boxes. Just a few minutes ago, we grabbed three early boxes from a sealed case to bring you the following Teaser Gallery that takes you tin by tin through the Immaculate experience.

While it’s obviously too late to incorporate our best pulls from the breaks below back into packout, we can make sure they get into the hands of collectors with a weekend contest that you’ll no doubt want to be a part of. Enjoy the Teaser Gallery and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for additional coverage of 2013-14 Immaculate Basketball.

b.gif

Continue reading...

I think I read on another panini blog (someone asked a similar question from another product) that they end up packed in to boxes eventually, they just wont be in any of the boxes that have been shipped already, so might be a while till you see it in a box or on the market somewhere

lol just your luck they pull the main card for your pc from 3 boxes.
I know right? I'd rather some random pulled it so it hit eBay and I have a chance to buy it. Maybe it'll make it into the hands of a flipper not a guy who thinks it looks cool and wants to keep it lol

@Matt26 any idea what happens with these and how I would go about getting my hands on this?

Hi mate....This was on the bottom of the Panini Post:

While it’s obviously too late to incorporate our best pulls from the breaks below back into packout, we can make sure they get into the hands of collectors with a weekend contest that you’ll no doubt want to be a part of. Enjoy the Teaser Gallery and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for additional coverage of 2013-14 Immaculate Basketball.

I know right? I'd rather some random pulled it so it hit eBay and I have a chance to buy it. Maybe it'll make it into the hands of a flipper not a guy who thinks it looks cool and wants to keep it lol

And the winner is......Tracey

I was hoping you knew of a more specific answer. Usually they are re packed but looks like this will be harder to attain. Hopefully they advertise this "weekend contest". :confused:

Back
Top Bottom