tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
nedy1067 will send tak35bne 9 x stickers and backing cards and in return I will send nedy1067 the 9 stickers and backing cards he outlined in the PM traffic.

Agreed

Nedy,

Your cards arrived today but I will turn them around and send them straight back to you. The backing cards you put in are all damaged, you should not put a backing card and 4 stickers into a single penny sleeve and squeeze that into a top loader. You sent 3 that way wrapped in a piece of paper and in a registered post envelope.

Unacceptable my friend and they will be returned. 2 of the top loaders I have not opened and will be sent back as is. The 3rd I have opened the top and taken the cards out so they will be packaged IAW site rules and sent back in a bubble mailer via registered post to ensure you get them.

Dave

IMG_0613.JPG
IMG_0614.JPG

Hi
First of all we are not friends ,and do not tell me what to do.When I do need an advice I do pay for one.
Your cards where packed in 100pts top loaders,and each of them easy holds one backing card and 4 unpeeled stickers.And it is by all standards acceptable.Of course when top loader is taped it looks as on your picture,but there is no damage
I placed for you 3 extra stickers with backing cards and for that you left me negative feedback.One must be limited to do so.In total, you got 12 unpeeled stickers +3 backing cards. Should I mention you got your own 9 backing cards.Are they damaged. Really, I do not understand what is your agenda ,and why do behave like this.I thought, I deal with a gentleman.
If there was a problem why did not you contact me in order to solve it.
Also,if you posted 9 stickers for me please provide DATE AND NUMBER OF REGISTERED POST . Please do it publicly ,as it was your choice of communication .
If you are able to do so ,I will pay for them and postage immediately.If you do not provide postage details ,i will leave appropriate feedback for you.
THANK YOU

Hi
First of all we are not friends ,and do not tell me what to do.When I do need an advice I do pay for one.
Your cards where packed in 100pts top loaders,and each of them easy holds one backing card and 4 unpeeled stickers.And it is by all standards acceptable.Of course when top loader is taped it looks as on your picture,but there is no damage
I placed for you 3 extra stickers with backing cards and for that you left me negative feedback.One must be limited to do so.In total, you got 12 unpeeled stickers +3 backing cards. Should I mention you got your own 9 backing cards.Are they damaged. Really, I do not understand what is your agenda ,and why do behave like this.I thought, I deal with a gentleman.
If there was a problem why did not you contact me in order to solve it.
Also,if you posted 9 stickers for me please provide DATE AND NUMBER OF REGISTERED POST . Please do it publicly ,as it was your choice of communication .
If you are able to do so ,I will pay for them and postage immediately.If you do not provide postage details ,i will leave appropriate feedback for you.
THANK YOU

WOW...........bottom line Nedy is that you did not package cards correctly and sent cards via an inappropriate means. Your 9 cards have not yet been sent as it is a requirement on OCT that members with less than 10 feedback have to send first. So the 9 stickers I was to send you will be back into my trade list and for you they are not for sale.

As far as damage goes, the cards are bent, there is no doubt about that and again I should refer you to the packaging rules which requires that all cards are to be in individual penny sleeves and are not to be packaged in such a way as to cause damage to the cards.

So, your cards WILL be returned to you, I would have sent them normal post but given your attitude I will send them registered with all the options such as delivery confirmation etc.

You have a nice day now.

Dave

:):):):):)
You still do not get it,do you?

We had agreement ,and it does not say I should post first .If you were concerned whit it , why the issue was not addressed before making /accepting agreement.And it is not RULE that a person whit less than 10 feedback should post first.As you know my eBay feedback compensate for that.The FACT is you did not post.
Thank you for admitting that cards are not damaged ,but bent,and that stickers are in good shape.As far as I am concerned,people use top loaders that they can BENT , twist ,drop,throw cards,and have them undamaged .Packaging in top loaders is far superior than anything else as card follow the shape of plastic .What would be deference if I put top loaders in padded bag. Also, there is no rule how to pack cards.There is some suggestions how to do so,and it is left to each person to make sure that cards are delivered in agreed condition. In our case your 9 unpeeled stickers are in top shape.Also I posted you 3 unpeeled stickers extra + 3 backing cards.For that
I got negative feedback,instead of THANK YOU.
Of course you will post my stickers via registered post .We agreed on that.Please, do not use it in a way that present me as one with bad attitude.
Finally,I do not understand way did not you attempt to solve the problem with me before leaving negative feedback.It is site suggestion as well.

Enjoy

Nedy, I am not going to argue any further, I have reported the matter to the moderators so they may remove the retalitory negative feedback you have left for me. Please do not contact me for any further trades as I would not be interested. I have included the site rules for you below and have highlighted the appropriate areas I suggest you take notice of.

Dave

BUYING/SELLING/TRADING RULES

Selling and trading:

Trading and selling/buying is permitted on OzCardTrader.com.au. The site and its administrators accept no financial responsibilities/liabilities with respect to these transactions. OzCardTrader.com.au may be considered as only a venue where these deals can take place. If there are any problems with transactions you are a part of, please contact one of the Admin or moderators for help, and they will do what they can to make sure the deal does go through.

a) Members with less than 10 feedback on OzCardTrader MUST SEND FIRST unless the person can provide references from other trading websites and/or eBay with trading card history to the satisfaction of the member they are trading with.
b) All trades or sales must be posted in the Submit Sale & Trade Agreements forum and a response left by the other party agreeing to the deal. Cards/payment should not be sent until BOTH parties have agreed to the deal.
c) Deals are deals: once a deal is posted and both parties have posted that its going through members are to hold up their end of the deal. Changing your mind or altering the deal once this has happened is not acceptable and members that do this will be suspended or have their trading privileges removed.
d) Cards/payment must be sent within 2 business days of deal agreement being reached (unless an alternative arrangement has been met and agreed to by both parties in the Submit Trade/Deal Agreement thread.
e) Prices displayed on OzCardTrader.com.au should be taken as Australian dollar (AUD) amounts, unless otherwise (and clearly) stated. Furthermore, purchase prices shown should be considered separate from any shipping charges, unless otherwise stated. Please confirm total costs before agreeing to a deal in the Submit Sale & Trade Agreements section.
f) Selling or trading card(s) or boxes that you don't have in hand is not allowed. You must have the card(s)/boxes in hand before they can be included in a deal.
g) Group breaks, Group box buys or case shares (or any other name you can think of) can ONLY be approved by Admin. No members are allowed to organise group buys unless given permission by graham and/or chadjaja.
h) Raffles or games of chance are not permitted on OzCardTrader unless the proper permits or licenses have been organised and proof supplied to Admin.

Packaging:

Absolutely no sending in white envelopes under any circumstances. The minimum amount of protection when sending all cards is as follows:

a) Each card to be in a penny sleeve, always.
b) Cards are to be placed in appropriately thick top loaders, secured by tape at the top.
c) Cards to be sent in a bubble mailer.

In the event of sending a large number of cards, where individually placing each card in a top loader is not practical, the cards should be well protected between cardboard/top loaders and posted in a box or bubble mailer.

Postage methods that are NOT approved :
a) Cards in a white envelope, regardless of individual card protection - sending in white envelopes is not to happen and will result in a negative being left for you.
b) Cards sent in a penny sleeves without any other protection.
c) Careless packing methods, such as sending cards in top loaders without tape/team bag to prevent the card slipping out and being damaged.
d) Cards shipped in snap-tight cases with rounded corners.
e) Any other way you can think of that will cause a card to be damaged.

Other sites do not have rules for these sorts of things, and we have seen far too many cards damaged from poor packing. The white envelopes in particular are a no no - we have it from an Aussie Post employee that these white envelopes go through an automated sorting machine, which explains some of the damage we have seen to cards/top loaders sent in plain envelopes. Bubble mailers do not go through this process, so the chances of damage are far less likely.

If you need assistance with advice or supplies to package cards correctly, please create a post in our Site Suggestions/Site Help forum and someone will be along to assist.

Negative feedback can and will be left for members who do not follow these rules REGARDLESS of whether the cards were damaged or not.

:):):) :):)
Please do so,as I can not solve this matter with illiterate person.
Please read carefully what you posted to me.
Nedy

Nedy,

I have the cards you sent me all packaged up, once I post them in the morning I will advise you of the Registered Post lable number. I will also pay for the optional extras of Delivery Confirmation & Person to Person to ensure they are received by you and only you.

As you can see the retalitory negative feedback you left for me has been removed by the site moderators.

Regards

Dave

Back
Top Bottom