Supremacy 2021

I busted 2 x 2019 and 2 x 2021 Supremacy boxes and all only got me my money back plus a little. 4 average boxes for me, haven’t hit anything nice, and even my sigs were from average teams lol. I’m definitely due a big hit in the next Supremacy 😎

Another Supremacy 2021 box busted tonight via Card Break Kid. Parish FF Sig and Fraser Prem Glory non-sig were the top hits.

SCC + general...could be some.

SCC boxes were loaded, so that's my selling point ;)
I found that not always loaded but always tended to have 11 cards instead of 10.

But how do you prove they are scc lol

I am hoping for a similiar product but different name and theme. Keep supremacy unique and dont just keep churning it out until it becomes devalued.

Maybe like Select masterpiece with art work like designs and whatnot on thick cards. Portraits, sketches etc

I found that not always loaded but always tended to have 11 cards instead of 10.

But how do you prove they are scc lol

I am hoping for a similiar product but different name and theme. Keep supremacy unique and dont just keep churning it out until it becomes devalued.

Maybe like Select masterpiece with art work like designs and whatnot on thick cards. Portraits, sketches etc

Yeah can't prove it, but i know which serial numbers i received from the SCC allotment (ended in the same two numbers)

I definitely don't want to see the same stuff. Mix it up.

Gimko busted a Supremacy box last night:
-Worpel FF Sig
-McGaune Momentous Moments
-Taylor Adams /45
-Bill Brownless Momentous Moments Sig
-Corey Durdin Rookie
-Peter Sumich Goalkicking Greats

They have another box to bust tonight.

Last edited:
Worpel was. Unless he turns it around this year his stocks are plummeting. I just think duke nukem has surpassed him
I'm talking about a recent sale not something that happened last season or on release. Regardless of how Worpel goes, it'll still be a minimum $100 card for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom