Stop passing the thing LeBron

bargey

OzCardTrader
He could have had 60+ if he hadn't wasted his time dishing off those 8 assists.

Another 50 point game for the Phenom....

Seriously, how good is he?

51 points, 8 assists, 5 boards & 2 steals... I don't think I did that combining all my stats from my entire basketball career!

30 points, 7 boards, 6 assists a game on the season... dead set phenomenal for a kid who should be a junior in college!

agreed completely, 51 is good. the other times he's made 50 he had 52 and 56. he was 1 off a season high. he's unselfish, doesn't have that killer instinct to score like kobe or tmac do.

I can't believe what i'm hearing?? Kobe gets flamed for scoring and not passing but now Lebron gets the same for passing it and including teamates in the offensive scheme???

8 asst+16 pts and gets everyone involved and looking to score, running lanes and getting to the open spot.

Just remember while Jordan made some big baskets it was his dish off to Kerr and the like that won games too. Do you really think if MJ hogged it like Kobe that Kerr would have spotted up so well and been there?? Nah he would be like Smush and co and just watching Kobe go for it.

C'mon guys you know your ball better than that. ANY coach would rather the stat line 50 pts 8 asts over the other one.

I think Bargey's post was tongue in cheek

"Cold blooded killer scoring instinct" means "selfishness"
All Lebron needs to worry about is doing whatever it is to help his team win
If thats scoring 60 - great, but I doubt thats what will work
He's doing a nice job of finding the open teammate as evidenced by his assists
I bet his teammates are a lot happier than Kobes

Back
Top Bottom