Stef

stef_nos

Stef
Real Name
Stef
Hey all,

Collected all types of cards (nba, nbl, cricket, league, comic, even baywatch) as a kid (in the early - mid 90's) and pulled all my old card out and sorted them (took months as i have thousands!!) looking to sell some, finish off some sets, etc.

If u are chasing any cards from around that time just let me know!

Cheers

STEF

hey stef welcome to the boards, i have all those and as well and need some, do you have any lists ( i dont but we can go set by set if you like ) send me a pm whenever your ready.:D

hi stef.i think you might fit in here well as a lot of us are the same.being collectors from the past and getting back in to.hope to have some trades in the future as i collected lots of sets from the same time.even baywatch.enjoy yourself
tony :D

will see how i go mate. thanks for the message. if u get a want list please let me know ok (i probably wont be able to get one done for ages - very busy man i am!) Cheers

hey tony,
thanks for the message. it will be a massive task to go through all these cards with ya. will have to just get in and do it one day!! cheers

will see how i go mate. thanks for the message. if u get a want list please let me know ok (i probably wont be able to get one done for ages - very busy man i am!) Cheers

whenever your ready pick ur favourite or most easiest and let me know.
i am online everyday.

Back
Top Bottom