Star Wars Hyperspace Fan Club Galaxy 6

I want to know if anyone has the exclusive Galaxy 6 Star Wars Hyperspace Fan club card and would be willing to sell it to me for around $30 or less?

Good luck. The reason they are so expensive on eBay is because they were almost all badly damaged due to the way they were mailed out. I need one myself and am getting to the point where I might just have to bite the bullet and fork out more than I wanted.

They send the fan club kits in tubes, and that bends and creases almost all the content. And the tubes are open so anyone can steal the items. It's the worst way to send something by mail.

Welcome, it's good so see new youngsters coming into the hobby :) That promos has nice artwork and a bunch of collectors joined the club to get the card, but then the card arrived too badly damaged to keep.

That sucks. It has to be one of the coolest looking card around.

It's possible they'll use the same artwork as a promo or chase card in galaxy 7 for example. The 'Lost Yoda' promo (from Galaxy 3?) got used as a chase in Galaxy 4 so if you just want the art, hold on. If you are a completist and want that particular card, I suspect you'll have to pay through the nose.

Back
Top Bottom