In Progress Sports Collector and Frits

You have my email to send me the tracking as the messaging system on here is down or something.

I'm cancelling this one.

It's been a week since it was posted (Melbourne to Melbourne) and the tracking I was given was not a real tracking number and the proof of posting and real tracking number can not be found by the seller.

I had red flags when the seller wouldn't let me pay PayPal good and services, even after I offered to pay more to cover his fees, he said he needed paypal friends and family.

The seller has refunded me and ceased communication, other than 'pay me back when the cards arrive', which is strange I feel, because I've never had a seller, anywhere, ever refund me after they have legitimately posted something, they chase it up with auspost.

If by some miracle I am wrong and he did legitimately post the cards, I will not be opening the envelope and I will be returning to sender.

I havent received any other communication since the weekend.

Refund was agreed upon out of goodwill as i have moved house and lost some of my tracking.

Agreed on cancellation...

Screenshot_20210407-131803_Gallery.jpg

Auspost has deleted the tracking now because it isn't a real tracking number.

It's been 7 business days(14 days total) to go from Melbourne to Melbourne and still hasn't arrived. I purchased a card mid last week and it arrived today - melb to melb

I've obviously had some hope but after it didnt arrive by today then I'm fairly certain you didn't even send it at all and just gave me story after story and fake tracking number

I have been having the same issue with SportsCollector, I have been waiting for a tracking numbers for 2 package which I purchased 5 weeks ago (melb to perth). I have been told that tracking number has been lost due to moving of house.

He has suggested refunding me the money, and still waiting for the refund which was promised almost a week ago. Very Disappointed.

I have been having the same issue with SportsCollector, I have been waiting for a tracking numbers for 2 package which I purchased 5 weeks ago (melb to perth). I have been told that tracking number has been lost due to moving of house.

He has suggested refunding me the money, and still waiting for the refund which was promised almost a week ago. Very Disappointed.
That really sucks man, sorry that happened to you.

Just so everyone knows, @Sports Collector is a scammer.

He claims to live in Melbourne and his name is Nick but he actually lives in Pambula NSW and name is Alex.

Today, I have had two new people to add to the list, waiting for parcels from this bloke that they paid for via bank deposit or PayPal friends and family(because he refuses to accept normal PayPal which protects the buyer) and haven't shown up.

This guy's 'brother', whether it is his brother or just him under a different user name, has been banned from here for the same dodgy dealing.

Back
Top Bottom