Panini Blog Spirit of St. Louis: Blues Stars Shine During Friday Night Signing with Panini America

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-blues-signing-2.jpg

Friday night, roughly 24 hours before the St. Louis Blues’ well-earned 4-3 road victory over the Dallas Stars, Panini America’s Alex Carbajal sat down with several key members of the Blues’ win in a wine-cellar basement of a posh Dallas hotel for a productive signing sure to benefit the company’s remaining 2012-13 NHL trading card products.
The good-spirited, sharp-dressed St. Louis contingent — Kevin Shattenkirk, T.J. Oshie, David Backes, David Perron, Jaden Schwartz and Vladimir Tarasenko – kept the session fun and lively, littered with laughs and bold, indelible penmanship. The cards that seemed to resonate most with the Blues on this particular night were the popular Social Signatures inserts being inscribed by Shattenkirk, Oshie and Perron. The cards will be inserted across several different Panini America releases.
Clearly, the Twitter-inspired trading cards had the trio of Blues in a social-media mood . . .
Check out my cool twitter card @paniniamerica ! Just did a signing for them here in Dallas, had fun! twitter.com/DP_57/status/2…
— David Perron (@DP_57) January 26, 2013
Keep a lookout for my new twitter card from @paniniamerica twitter.com/OSH74/status/2…
— TJ Oshie (@OSH74) January 25, 2013
Be sure to look out for my new twitter card from @paniniamerica#comingsoontwitter.com/shattdeuces/st…
— Kevin Shattenkirk (@shattdeuces) January 25, 2013
For what it’s worth, the signing with Panini America seemed to work wonders as pre-game inspiration. One day later, Perron contributed two goals and an assist in the Blues’ triumph over Dallas; Shattenkirk and Tarasenko also assisted on goals.
You can check out a quick, revealing gallery of the signing session below; and be sure to stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for additional updates on Panini America’s upcoming 2012-13 NHL trading card plans.

b.gif

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom