Sore Losers

justdabestcards

Banned User
Real Name
Justin
DAMN SORE LOSERS!! :mad:

Ok Totally off topic here, but I have to get this off my chest so i can browse the forums in harmony. :rolleyes:

I have just returned from my INCOMPLETED Wed night indoor soccer game at Hamersley Rec Centre. The team of bozos we were playing had no idea and we were drilling them. Their unsportsman-like fouls were becoming more frequent and annoying in the later stages of the game. With 5 mins to go my mate was fouled then given a shove close to the opponents bench. Next thing a sub has player from their team has run on court and thrown a punch at my mates bro. Ref blows his whistle and calls off the match. DAMN SORE LOSERS. :mad: Lots of talking after that. Can't repeat the dialogue cos of our younger audience hehe. For the record we were 6-1 up with about 5 mins to play. I was having an average game with 2 goals and 2 assists(Ok a pretty good game lol)

One of my goals was from 3 QUARTER court :shock: Never seen or done that before. ball in dispute and I just hammered it low :cool: more lucky timing than anything. hat trick was on the cards - DAMN SORE LOSERS :mad:

Thanks i feel a little better now! You guys get that in your b'ball games often? Happens more in the social comps like this one I guess.

boo we have that all the time in outdoor soccer and indoor cricket. i think in soccer the worset was when we played acicia ridge or little croatia. every player was of that decent and when we were winning their supports started throwing stuff onto the field. crazy. and indoor we've had a few punch ups to. alcohol and big ego's dont mix

but yeah bad losers suck balls

Great stuff!!!!

I played mixed netball once, and had to leave with a split lip (punch on). I have a couple of pointy-fang type teeth, and one went straight through!

They wouldnt let me play on, couldnt understand why.... that sucked.

Another time playing Ball locally, a guy started on another player on our team, who happend to be a cop, ex-combat dude self defense hand to hand army muthafucker, so we had to jump the other guy to stop it all. lol.

Great stuff!

LOL.

I copped a punch in the back of my head once for calling a foul on a sore loser. I was reffing their match and they ended up losing it. He punched me from behind and ran off and disappeared and got 2 of his mates to block me off from chasing him.

I fully hate players with big ego's and mouths. But you gotta love it when you score over them and beat their team.

MavsMan© said:
I played mixed netball once, and had to leave with a split lip (punch on). I have a couple of pointy-fang type teeth, and one went straight through!

Sounds like something that happened to me....our indoor circket team was filling in playing indoor netball. The other team were supposed to be good players...and we were smashing them....12-1 in the first quarter.

One of the chicks on the other team started swinging at one of our guys and was sent off. Then there was a small fight after a huge foul on one of our players.....needless to say we havent been asked to "fill in" again.

Oh and buy the way our cricket team had a cruching win last night....93-8. And last week we scored a stadium record by scoring 233....our second pairing got 86!!!!!

Yeah Justin, used to play mixed soccer with your cuz Josh, my GF and a few others, it was incredible how seriously some of the teams took it! Male players would start ripping into their female players about how shit they were, little Italians are the worse, I remember one dude picked my mate up by the throat coz he stole the ball off him?!?

It was good fun though, me and Josh used to play a half each as goalie and we would both score the most goals out of that position by making a save, rolling it to ourselves and just burning down the court before anyone realised! :)

LOL some funny stories there guys!

seems the bozos are everywhere and play most sports :mad:

would be extra funny to see dudes get all agro in mixed comps lmao

Really like both netball stories. The one with the pissed off chick swinging at a bloke! What did your mate do to her???

justdabestcards said:
The one with the pissed off chick swinging at a bloke! What did your mate do to her???

Unfortunatley....There wasnt much he could do but try to get out of the way...if he had of hit or pushed her...i wouldnt have looked very good!!!

15DVS said:
Unfortunatley....There wasnt much he could do but try to get out of the way...if he had of hit or pushed her...i wouldnt have looked very good!!!

:lol: I mean what did he do to piss her off?? :lol:

Oh...just kept blocking her passes from memory....some chicks are just firey like that:smt074

at a mates bball game,
another match was happening,

and these two just started having a big punch on.
i think one went to hospital..

the game after that,
my mate was hit twice by a guy on the same team before teh game after he went out with his gf..
(the guy was a total moron)

Back
Top Bottom