Signature Cards

Have made a significant dent in my signature card wishlist. Mainly Select 2007-08 signatures required. Also need some of the BBL super star signature cards, but those are not yet a priority!

Hey Paul,

Chasing is not the word I'd use. I seem to be waiting for them to fall in my lap :D . Cannot believe I forgot to rebid on the Gayle ... d'oh!

Drop me a PM with your price if you don't mind. I'm not actively pursuing them, but you and I both know at some stage I'll want to add them to my collection somehow :)

Naz

Hey Paul,

Chasing is not the word I'd use. I seem to be waiting for them to fall in my lap :D . Cannot believe I forgot to rebid on the Gayle ... d'oh!

Drop me a PM with your price if you don't mind. I'm not actively pursuing them, but you and I both know at some stage I'll want to add them to my collection somehow :)

Naz

Yeah that Gayle went VERY cheap but it may have been because the redemption card had been filled in with the guys name and address.

Anyways, if you are not actively pursuing the Super Star Signatures then I think i'd rather keep the Warner in my collection.

I sort of thought you were keen to get them so was willing to help out from my PC :)

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom