Santa came early....IMSR

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
Hi punters,

Well I picked up a couple of 2008 Centenary packs today whilst Xmas shopping and couldn't believe my luck, Santa has come early and I almost did too. :D

I was sitting in the car stopped for roadworks when an overwhelming urge came over me to bust 1 pack, I carressed opened the bag...slowly and suggestively one pack slipped forward to expose itself more than the others,I knew then that she was the one, then I gently prized open the folds of the packet........:p

immortalssigredemptiona.jpg

Unfortunatley it is up for sale, I can't justify keeping it, the funds will get plowed back in overtime. Lluckily for me it wasn't Chook, Changer or Puff then I would have hade a real dimema on my hands. :woot:

Cheers
Ross

Thanks for letting me show it off, I'm still on a high....how cool !!!!

Back to the fridge to celebrate...:kick:

Hi punters,

Well I picked up a couple of 2008 Centenary packs today whilst Xmas shopping and couldn't believe my luck, Santa has come early and I almost did too. :D

I was sitting in the car stopped for roadworks when an overwhelming urge came over me to bust 1 pack, I carressed opened the bag...slowly and suggestively one pack slipped forward to expose itself more than the others,I knew then that she was the one, then I gently prized open the folds of the packet........:p

immortalssigredemptiona.jpg

Unfortunatley it is up for sale, I can't justify keeping it, the funds will get plowed back in overtime. Lluckily for me it wasn't Chook, Changer or Puff then I would have hade a real dimema on my hands. :woot:

Cheers
Ross

G;day Ross lucky you I've gotter have the card PM me how deep my pockets have to be to unburden you of this card;:worthy::worthy::worthy:
Regards George

Hey Nick,

Yep they were from Erina, 4 packs.....not another single insert..... but hey I'm hardly going to complain.

Weren't you just back "home" in Gods country......perhaps you touched this pack......lol

Ross

Back
Top Bottom