COMPLETED! Official All-Time Basketball Draft Thread #3

Na he's lucky its the basketball HOF and not juat the NBA HOF...

My whole gripe is the lack of transparency. Is it the influence worldwide? What made them induct him so early? Read an article where he said he was hoping to play 10 more years then be HOF worthy then got smashed by injuries. Rough go, he was great, I was watching him vs Shaq in his first game, incredible. Still, there's been HEAPS of players with those stats and played at least 12 seasons and get in.

Currently looking at Yao Ming stats and thought huh, not that spectacular - does he deserve HOF status? :ermm:

yao.JPG

This is getting scary, you keep mention players who are on my list and it’s a very small list 😂

My whole gripe is the lack of transparency. Is it the influence worldwide? What made them induct him so early? Read an article where he said he was hoping to play 10 more years then be HOF worthy then got smashed by injuries. Rough go, he was great, I was watching him vs Shaq in his first game, incredible. Still, there's been HEAPS of players with those stats and played at least 12 seasons and get in.

It's amazing what a couple of billion in Jersey sales will buy you ;)

Back
Top Bottom