Road To The Superbowl.

33WING

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Leigh
eBay User
frontier_basketball_cards_and_memorabilia
I know there's very few people here that like the game but this is crunch time. The AFC & NFC Championships this Monday. Even If the Cowboys aren't there again, this weekend is going to be huge.:D

New Orleans after losing 13 games last year have suprised alot of people. They will travel to freezing Chicago to take on the Bears potent Defense for the NFC Championship. My pick is Chicago to shut down the Saints potent offence at home and move onto the big one. Saints 17 - Bears 23 .:D

The AFC Championship is the most exciting of all. New England travel to Indianapolis to upset Peyton Manning yet again. These two teams have a competitive history. I think Vinatieri will kick a game winning field goal within the dying minutes to take the Colts to the Superbowl and this maybe Peyton's final role of the dice for the taste of a Championship ring. Patriots 23 - Colts 26 .:shock:

That's my Playoff wrap up feel free to give your tips.:D

I agree with your tip for the AFC, I think the Colts will scrap through and finally get past the Patriots into the big one.

In the NFC, I would not be at all surprised to see New Orleans get through. Rex Grossman is going to be under an immense amount of pressure, and he might be due again for one of those brain explosion games. Also, the Saints ground game and been rolling, and the freezing conditions in Chicago will suit that. Also, do not discount the "good feeling" the NFL will get should New Orleans make the Superbowl. I think the Saints may get a little "help" from the officials. It would definitely make a good storyline. So other than it being a fix, I think it will come down to how many many big mistakes Rex Grossman makes.

Cheers
Rick

I wish I could watch these games. I think the Colts will finally break through; the Pats are not as strong as in the past.

I'm backing the Saints in the other. As blackwind mentioned there may be some divine intervention there.

Cowboys78, how do you feel about Tony Romo?

I wish I could watch these games. I think the Colts will finally break through; the Pats are not as strong as in the past.

I'm backing the Saints in the other. As blackwind mentioned there may be some divine intervention there.

Cowboys78, how do you feel about Tony Romo?

Where do i start? I'm sorry but I have to share this and get it off my chest.
This has been eating away at me all week.:(

The Boys played the lions in week 17 who were sitting on the worst record of 13 losses & they managed to lose.:confused: how did this happen?

I thought the worst was over with the Boys after slacking off against the Lions. 1:19 left in the last quarter the Cowboys are 4th & Goal 2 yards from the endzone and the Cowboys just need a field goal from at least 19 yards which is shorter than a regular field goal kick to pretty much win the game and end the Seahawks season.but then this happens. Romo fumbles the simple kick placement which sends the kicker flying for six and missing the ball. Romo reaches for the Kleenex (Tissues) and later in the press conference accepts full responsibility for ending the Cowboys season.
But there is a positive for the Cowboys Fans, Parcells will be hanging around Fort Worth for another year.:D
pl_855971.jpg

good tips in the end mate.... but don't blame Romo.... it shouldn't have even got to thatpoint.... how about Glenn NOT FUMBLING? How abotu Parcells making a couple less dodgy calls?

Romo will be better for this, and proved he is a real man by taking the blame when he could fingers elsewhere like I can LOL

Romo's botched kick placement.

For those Dallas fans that missed that terrible moment or those Seattle fans that like a laugh.:crybaby:
I agree about the calls wolvesjr34, it's those last clutch moment plays that will overshadow the other calls and mistakes. It doesn't get any easier though, a perfect snap for a field goal 19 yards out.
I'm off to build my bridge now.
[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz39q_tony-romo-botched-snap"]Dailymotion – 410 Page Gone[/ame]

the Bears are my tip for the big one!!

my old man lives in the US and watch last weekends Semi's and said the Bears were by far the most impressive ;)

meh no gaurantee we would have won anyway even if we kicked it... it would have given us a 2 point lead.... the seahawks would have only needed a fieldgoal.... so I think we still would have lost..... just Romo wouldn't have been the goat....

the Bears are my tip for the big one!!

my old man lives in the US and watch last weekends Semi's and said the Bears were by far the most impressive ;)

The Bears have a potent defense and I have always believed that a strong Defense can win championships, but I would like to see Peyton finally get that ring. It would be a fairy tale ending.

meh no gaurantee we would have won anyway even if we kicked it... it would have given us a 2 point lead.... the seahawks would have only needed a fieldgoal.... so I think we still would have lost..... just Romo wouldn't have been the goat....

I'll have to agree with you there.;)
Some more bad news which has left some players shocked, is that Parcells and Zimmer have left the Boys.:confused:

After a deep analysis of the two teams, this is my pick.

I have always said that defense wins championships and the Bears are the better of these two, if they throw everything at P.Manning this will give the Colts Running Backs Addai & Rhodes some open lanes to run. But Chicagos Linebacker B.Urlacher is a player that can change a game & just might contain the run.

Colts Defensive End Dwight Freeney will be the key for the Colts defense, Bears QB Grossman has a history of folding under pressure and Freeney just might create this pressure. If Grossman gets off to a good start the Colts are in trouble but if he's shut down early we can expect some errors.

It will be a close game right down to the last quarter with Peyton throwing some big yardage to one of the best receivers in the game today M.Harrison who hasn't received a TD throughout the playoffs.
Overall i think Peyton Manning will finally receive that ring and become one of the top 3 QB's in history with Marino & Montana.

Colts 27 def Bears 21​

Back
Top Bottom