Cancelled rhysjsolomon and lea888_mj

Well it's been 3 weeks now and a hell of a lot of time wasted and excuses! And I still dont have payment!

So I'm cancelling this deal, as I dont desperately need the money anymore! And there have been others interested also!

I might even just keep the card now also!!!

Thanx! God bless

he has done the same to me wasted my time then pulled out with excuses second time is not a coincidence if he is not ready to deal don't open the gums.:mad:

Exactly - feedback is now validly able to be left as both parties have agreed to the deal. We don't tolerate retaliatory feedback so don't worry about that.

I had him do the same with a Dirk auto and had to wait a couple of weeks. Then he lied about when he shipped on another trade. This only just happened last week, forgot to leave feedback

Yeah probably just gonna leave neutral feedback! Coz to say you're gonna pay and then don't (because u went out with mates to the pub) isn't a valid excuse! And then say it'll be in by a certain time (but it's not) and another certain time (and then it's not again) and then another! I just got tired of waiting!

Thanks guys, I understand Rys's frustration, because I did stuff him around a fair bit, but not the other comments, because no-one ever messaged me and maybe I missed a few, but ozflava, I thought we had a good trade in the end, I paid, we traded, all good I thought, then you bag me here!! Maybe PM your thoughts instead of doing it through this thread. I have only been on here a short while and most of my trades/buying have been a positive and good experience, Rys's deal, yes was my fault, anyways all the best and happy collecting............lea

You send me a pm saying I mailed yesterday, and then I receive the package 9 days later and it's postmarked 2 days after you sent me the pm saying you mailed. That's just lying dude....and not cool at all. As for the whole Dirk thing it wasn't a big deal at the time......but when I see you're doing the same kind of stuff to others, why wouldn't I share my experience with you? I had nothing to say to you personally about our trade, so why would I pm you? Others posted their experience with you, and I had a similar one and said so. You need to realize communication and your word is everything in online trading mate.

Oh and I can scan the envelope and post your pm if you want to deny about lying when you sent.

Back
Top Bottom