Rashard Lewis bracing for a trade?

reign40

The Reign was unstoppable
Is anybody an Espn insider member and have access to that story?? I'm getting worried my boyz are gonna trade away the future. Thanks

oooooh, wonder where he's going (IF he goes).

They must be getting someone pretty decent in return... Perhaps a stronger rebounder, and rely more on Ridnour & Allen for points???

i dont think they are 'trading away the future', rashard has had enough years to show the potential of his game, and i dont think it can get much better. theyl probably get a decent trade for him though, like mavs said, a solid rebounder and a draft pick maybe.

I'd rather them keep him, I think he'll be more productive with radmanovich out of the lineup..They better not trade for another damn shooter!!

He never stepped up as a rebounder or defender though, he gets a block a game roughly but he's easily scored on..

I'd get rid of him too if he's gonna play like he is today....

3 shot attempts end of 1st quarter.... and ONLY 5 by the end of 3rd quarter! That's 2 shot attempts in a half!!! (2nd & 3rd Quarters combined)

haven't heard any rumours about rashard. i'd wanna go if i was him, career year in stats, no all-star selection, no W's. he and allen obviously can't do it. I'd keep him though, get rid of Ray Allen, develop Ridnour, Collison, Petro and Swift as they are obviously the future of the franchise. Rashard would be the leader.

Any more on this?

Since seeing it, I'm interested in knowing where he goes (and who for).

I agree with that Jimbo, just after his game yesty, I'd drop him, lol.

Ray Allen tends to be more like Redd & Kobe. Puts the points on the board, but gives up a lot of missed shots, and makes team-mates work hard for the boards, or the other team gets them.

Back
Top Bottom