raiders vs knights signed cards++++++ worldcup 2008 cards set

Nathraider

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
nathraider
Here is some cards we got the other night. Raiders number 1 member Brad Haddin was there as well:thumbsup:

100_1060.jpg

100_1068.jpg

100_1075.jpg

100_1094.jpg

100_1064.jpg

100_1099.jpg

100_1105.jpg

100_1108.jpg

100_1110.jpg

100_1111.jpg

Re: raiders vs knights signed cards++++++

WOW mate!!! Thats alot of great cards. I love how many champions Monaghan has signed.

Also, love the Haddin signed stuff. Did you know he was going to be there? Nice bat :)

WOW mate!!! Thats alot of great cards. I love how many champions Monaghan has signed.

Also, love the Haddin signed stuff. Did you know he was going to be there? Nice bat :)

hey mate yes we did know he was going to be here :)i read it in the paper and haddins dad lives down here too

Monas is always good to us . I will put some up for trade a bit later when i work out what ones r spares from those and others i have.
Nathraider

They are from England.

Yes thats right Blade they are! Even the players have a 2nd look at these ones Sorry mate but the are for the pc i only have the one set. I have a few of the set of 36 signed Cam Smith, thurston ,prince lance ohohia sam perrett bronson harrison&wes and scott now. I will post a few pics later of the set for u guys to see
Nathraider

Nice cards mate (except for Ben Rogers :p)

Where did you get the World Cup cards? I've been looking for a set but haven't been able to find one.

Nice cards mate (except for Ben Rogers :p)

Where did you get the World Cup cards? I've been looking for a set but haven't been able to find one.

Hey Victor great game the other night shame its the end of the season for us after the wknd
We got the set of ebay uk last year. There are singles up there at the moment on ebay oz priced between 4.50 and 10.00 kylie and steves collectables i think. Wotaskor has had a few for sale a while back too
nathraider

It was a great game, it sucks having the season finish so early :( I wish they were displaying the form of the last few games all season.

Thanks for the info, I'll keep an eye on those ebayers and see if the cards pop up again.

Back
Top Bottom