QLD Team named......is it any good???

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
I'm sure you guys Nth of the border a ready to put the boot in after reading the thread title.....:lol:

Here it is:
XXXX Queensland Maroons Team

1. Billy Slater (Melbourne Storm)
2. Darius Boyd (St George Illawarra Dragons)
3. Greg Inglis (Melbourne Storm)
4. Willie Tonga (North Queensland Cowboys)
5. Israel Folau (Brisbane Broncos)
6. Darren Lockyer (Brisbane Broncos)
7. Johnathan Thurston (North Queensland Cowboys)
8. Matthew Scott (North Queensland Cowboys)
9. Cameron Smith (Melbourne Storm)
10. Petero Civoniceva (Penrith Panthers)
11. Nate Myles (Sydney Roosters)
12. Sam Thaiday (Brisbane Broncos)
13. Ashley Harrison (Gold Coast Titans)
14. Cooper Cronk (Melbourne Storm)
15. David Shillington (Canberra Raiders)
16. Neville Costigan (St George Illawarra Dragons)
17. David Taylor (South Sydney Rabbitohs)

Is it any good?? It looks solid I suppose.:lol:

Cheers
Ross

it will be good enough to beat nsw 3-0 making it 5-0 and i am a realist NSW supporter. all we can hope for is kimmorley breaks his legs, gidley gets swine flu and idris and tahu come down with mystery ilnesses

it will be good enough to beat nsw 3-0 making it 5-0 and i am a realist NSW supporter. all we can hope for is kimmorley breaks his legs, gidley gets swine flu and idris and tahu come down with mystery ilnesses

And Lyon has short term memory loss and forgets how to play 5/8 only knows how to play centre....Other the that it is good to see D-Train making his debut....Hope he goes goood....Only hurts souths more with now asotasi out for 4 more weeks...

The forwards dont look as strong without Steve Price, pity we didnt choose any forwards with Mongrel (maybe Brett White is the exception).
How Gallen doesnt get a start still baffles me...... i guess they are looking more for a forward who runs away from backs during a fight *Cough* Ben Creagh........ I was embarrassed as a NSW supporter when i saw that.
Oh well, Game 1 We get flogged, Game 2 after many team changes we get flogged then who cares about game 3.

i reckon they think gallen gives away to many penalties. but i still have him.
6BIRD
7 CARNEY
8 WEYMAN
9 ENNIS
10 WHITE
11 HINDMARSH
12 GALLEN
13 WATMOUGH

14 LEWIS

thats what the team shouldve been for mine.

is n friend a qlndr

How Gallen doesnt get a start still baffles me...... i guess they are looking more for a forward who runs away from backs during a fight *Cough* Ben Creagh........ I was embarrassed as a NSW supporter when i saw that.

creagh.gif

:lol:

That is a funny video.....granted. :thumbsup:

I'm sure Benny is embarrassed about how it looks as well. At the time I was baying for the old days and a pure brawl as well. However in hindsight Creagh did the sensible, professional thing he has a cool head and obviously isn't a fighter. The way QLD were rabid for revenge for Price, with less than a minute to go, NSW winning what was there to gain, professional footy player .. .....anyway I'm sure we will not agree.

But hey what about that QLD team..... :whistle:

I'm surprised Friend doesn't have any friends.....Ballin before him ??

Stagg never seems to get a start either, I like him he scores plenty of points consistently for my fantasy league team.

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom