Panini Blog Pssst . . . Panini America’s 2012 Black Friday Event is Coming (and Here’s a Sneak Peek)

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
2012-black-friday-blog-main.jpg

Technically, I don’t think I’m supposed to be sharing the following images and information with you just yet. But some things are worth getting in trouble for — and Panini America’s upcoming 2012 Black Friday promotion is one of those things.
So while I was across town yesterday at the company production facility taking part in the QC process for our 2012 Toronto Fall Expo wrapper-redemption packs, I just so happened to run into some 2012 Black Friday sheets in various stages of completion — and immediately started taking pictures.
We’ll have tons more information on to share on this year’s Black Friday extravaganza in the coming days, but here’s what I can tell you right now about the set:
  • It’s a 50-card base set featuring players from all four major North American sports, including 27 Rookie Cards numbered to just 599.
  • There’s a 20-card Panini Collection insert debuting HD+ technology.
  • A 20-card Kings insert featuring painted images of the top legends and rookies from baseball (Diamond Kings), football (Gridiron Kings) basketball (Court Kings) and hockey (Ice Kings).
  • Two cards from Elite Series in a continuing insert honoring players who have made an impact on their sport and in the collectibles industry.
  • A six-card Thanksgiving Classic insert, featuring key players that will play on Turkey Day.
We’ll have tons more information to share on Black Friday right here on The Knight’s Lance soon. But until then, these early images of unfinished forms will have to suffice.

b.gif

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom