Prizm & Contenders

Just sorted my prizm finally. Not only the breaks but had prizm added as extras in some purchases. Will check your list (it in the prizm thread?). I will put my doubles list up after dinner. If you ever wanted to sell the marquise Lee, I'd be keen. Have a fairly large Lee collection going

Just sorted my prizm finally. Not only the breaks but had prizm added as extras in some purchases. Will check your list (it in the prizm thread?). I will put my doubles list up after dinner. If you ever wanted to sell the marquise Lee, I'd be keen. Have a fairly large Lee collection going
I'll have a list up tomorrow too. Got a heap of Prizm Base & RC's and now a few more inserts.
Probably won't be buying any more boxes until the prices drop around mid-year, although I'd like another Contenders while it's new. :whistle:

Yeah, contenders has caught my eye. Busted 5 packs and hit a Jordan Matthews on card. They are a nice nice card. Have double digit contenders autos of Lee, barr and donald on my watch list on ebay lol

Back
Top Bottom