Please be aware!

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Now I've got your attention.

Please be aware that AFL's finals may be live in some cities and delayed in others. If you are going to post live updates in game threads please don't put spoilers in thread titles.

Threads will be deleted and I'll hand out a weeks ban to answer the angry fans that will message me about the problem.

Hope your team does well (unless you are a pies fan :lol:)

Now I've got your attention.

Please be aware that AFL's finals may be live in some cities and delayed in others. If you are going to post live updates in game threads please don't put spoilers in thread titles.

Threads will be deleted and I'll hand out a weeks ban to answer the angry fans that will message me about the problem.

Hope your team does well (unless you are a pies fan :lol:)

Go PHUK yaself.... lol GO PIES!!!

AND........

99% of Collingwood fans have less than 3 teeth.

Now really, that's just ridiculous...or wait a minute, it may be spot on. Given Collingwood's supreme market penetration, it is more than likely that any number of species are great fans of the Magpies. It would only take one colony of E. Coli (see, their support is even embedded in their name) to push that statistic to 99%. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure that the members of the chest infection I am sporting at the moment are all die-hard Pies fans.

Go Maggies!!!

Back
Top Bottom