peeps who dont leave feedback

Trey

David Robinson Collector
Real Name
Marty
eBay User
admiral5071
does anyone get annoyed at it?

I just realised Ive left like 418 feedback, but got 389 back...so 29 people just couldnt be fucked essentially....sorta shits me off coz I pride myself on the customer service I provide! I also like to know they got their shit ok...ahh well...guess its better then getting negs or neuts?

Just send them messages. Sometimes they just forget. I did that today, sent 5 messages to 5 people who didnt leave feedback. 2 replied immediately and apologized.

I've had shit loads not do it!

Actually given up on trying to contact ppl asking them to leave fdbk. Fuck it, cant be arsed!

It's a funny thing with me for some reason.

I leave feeback when I get the item to say I've gotten it ok, and then the seller does the same. Some sellers leave it upon payment/shipment, others wait till buyer has left it. Like I do. I like to wait till the buyer has left their feedback to leave it for them.

But when ur buyer doesnt leave feedback, and the item is removed automatically from ya sold items, after 60 days or whatever it is, and then all of a sudden I'm left feedback, I'm not going looking for it to leave them the same..

I actually had 1 stooge email me about 30 mins after he'd left feedback to say he got his card ok, and ask for feedback to be left.

I was a bit frustrated over this, and let him know in a reply-email. Left him + feedback, but my email wasnt...

Ahh fuck it, I've written too much again... too tired....

man.... im forever leaving messages for people saying "do as i have dont a take a second to leave me feedback".....to all the people out there that are slack with feedback....DO YOUR PART OF THE DEAL!...lol :shock:

man.... im forever leaving messages for people saying "do as i have dont a take a second to leave me feedback".....to all the people out there that are slack with feedback....DO YOUR PART OF THE DEAL!...lol :shock:

I let them leave a feedback first, before I leave mine. That's my policy when I purchase/win things on eBay. Just like you, I'm done with leaving feedback first, too many doesn't return the favour back, even after several e-mails to remind them.

Cheers!~

Back
Top Bottom