Panini Blog Panini America’s New Ink: Elite Basketball Inscriptions, National Treasures Baseball

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-january-16-new-autograph-arrivals-main1.jpg

You want to see something really cool? Well, good . . . because I have something really cool to show you. I just got back to my desk after spending the last 15 or 20 blissful minutes in the acquisitions vault perusing the newest on-card autograph arrivals that have hit Panini America HQ this week.
I have seen — more like “seen through” — the not-so-distant future of basketball collecting thanks to the stunning Rookie Inscriptions on-acetate autographs coming to 2012-13 Elite Basketball; and I’ve seen seemingly 50 new shades of brilliant coming to 2012 National Treasures Baseball.
As you’ll soon see, basketball’s Rookie Inscriptions autographs have boldly taken the baton from their wildly popular football brethren. The results so far seem fantastic: Bold, crisp autographs, a design to accentuate it and compelling photography. As for National Treasures Baseball, we’ve shown you a few advance glimpses already, but these new gems — including Nolan Ryan oversized prime-memorabilia cards and a decked-out Justin Upton 1/1 — shed additional light on this highly anticipated release.
Check out the revealing gallery below (which includes in-demand basketball rookies such as Anthony Davis, Austin Rivers, Bradley Beal and more) and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for additional updates.

b.gif

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom