NY Giants Cards

PieMad10

Collingwood Collector!
Real Name
Cody
eBay User
piemad10
Hi Guys,

Im wanting to start a collection of NFL cards. I follow the Giants. I dont know much about NFL cards and pricing etc. I have previously only collected AFL cards. Looking to get a few cards from 2012 onwards.

LMK what you have and could anyone direct me to some sort of checklist for this years releases and price guide or something similar for a bit of a guide to help me?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers Cody

Best source of info for different cards and pricing would be beckett.com

You can can store up to 100 cards in your "org" on this site for free and after that need to pay a subscribtion fee. It also costs to get a price guide subscription but you can sort of cheat the system by ading cards into your org and changing the grade of the card and the Beckett Value will temporary show up (this will make more sense once if you do it!). Another way to get a good judge on what the cards are worth is checking what they are selling for on ebay.

As for any Giants cards, I know I am pretty sure I have a couple Autos and jersey cards from this year. Will check later tonight and let you know.

Hey Cody, I have a David Wilson autographed relic card numbered to 10 that im willing to sell/trade. If you are interested let me know. Cheers.

I thought I had more than this, but all I can find so far is:
2012 Elite Hard Hats Acetate Rueben Randle #d/399
2012 Inception Jumbo Patch David Wilson #d/165

And incase you may want some older ones:
2011 Prestige Jerrel Jernigan RC
2011 Prestige Tyler Sash RC
2011 Prestige Xtra Points Red Brandon Jacobs #d 001/100
2011 Topps Chrome Prince Amukamara RC
2011 Topps Chrome Jerrel Jernigan RC
2009 UD Black Ramses Barden Auto RC #d/399
2006 Bowman Sinorice Moss Rookie Rewind Jersey (3 colours - white, blue and red)

Still looking? I have this if you're interested,

ManningRivers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom