NRL Figurines?

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Hello to everyone,
I got this figurine acouple of years ago now. Cost about an odd 80$ i think, i cant recall when it was made/released - but thats not the point of this post :)
anyway i had the privilege if getting it personally signed by the man himself, :worthy:Craig Gower.:D

Some images are attached below.
Now i ask people on this forum - have you seen/own any other figurines like this that have been hand signed? Because this is the only Gower that i have seen - the only other player i have seen signed is Darren Lockyer (State of Origin version) on eBay awhile back.

Anyway thanks for looking :wave:

Gower Figurine.jpg

Gower Figurine total.jpg

I bought the Gasnier one from the club for $25, then he signed it after a game last season. They sell them at Rebel sport for $39.95. (unsigned)

Thanks for the reply, i sort of just wanted to know about how common they are (from what i hear signed ones are fairly rare)

Wonder if they'll ever bring out any more? I just got the Danny Buderus one, pretty decent. Very detailed ...

The Nathan Hindmarsh it had a photo of on the back of the box though ... he looked real deformed! haha

not sure if they will or not, But i got my fave player so im happy as it is :D

Have you seen the one brought out by select they are 6.99 each and are hughly collectablle they are alredy doubling in value they look like the bobble head figurinesthey come in common collours and limitted too1200 gold there great

Wonder if they'll ever bring out any more? I just got the Danny Buderus one, pretty decent. Very detailed ...

The Nathan Hindmarsh it had a photo of on the back of the box though ... he looked real deformed! haha

Yeh hindy looks like captain America with the chin thing happening:lol::lol::lol::D

i have the hindy, Gasnier and buderus.

toyworld were selling them for about $25

Yeah i have the Waterhouse and Wesser ones from last year :) not bad looking collectables lol. Anyone heard anything about these figurines in 2009? i know there will be a series for the NRL but has anyone heard about players and so forth? It would be nice to know :)
Brplat

Nice figurines. Sorry for bringing back up an ancient thread but I just bought the Johnathan Thurston Figurine for $16.90 DLVD with Registered post. I think that was a pretty good price. I haven't got it signed yet but at the season ticket holder fan day I will definately get it signed. Anywayz here is a pic of it unsigned. Cheers:thumbsup:!

jtfigurine2-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom