NRL 2009 Predictor share #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiRDS-

Collecting UFC Bobbleheads
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
Alright guys, well graham has cancelled the 4th share so i'm going to run a 5th NRL predictor share. post here if your interested. i have a couple and would be happy to run it if there was enough interest. same rules with this as graham's. i have a couple cards will post them when i get some interest in the share

2009 NRL Predictor Share #5

This is the 5th (and possibly final) group predictor shares for 2009 NRL. If you have a 2009 NRL predictor card and you are not planning on collecting the full set of 16 cards then this is your chance to still score the bonus, limited edition Top Tryscorer card, and potentially the Mini-Premiership card set issued by Select, for your predictor card.

This Predictor Card Share invites ANYONE who has one of this years 2009 NRL Classics Predictor cards to join the Predictor share and add their Predictor(s) to complete a full set of 16 cards that can be redeemed at Select.

The participants in the share will get their Predictor card(s) back with the redeemed Top Tryscorer Card for that Predictor(s) without having to collect all 16 Predictor cards.

If all 16 spots cannot be filled then the Predictor share can easily be abandoned and we all will have lost nothing.

I will post regular updates on the status of the Predictor share.

This is how it will work:

1. There will be 16 spots available to enter, 1 spot for each team
2. Spots will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
3. Once someone has taken a spot for a particular team then no-one else can enter with that Team Predictor.
4. A person can enter as many times as they like, as long as they have a different Predictor card for each spot.
5. A person joining the Predictor Share must actually have the Predictor when nominating for a vacant spot, or have the Predictor card on the way.
6. When all 16 spots are filled and confirmed, all members of the Predictor Share will be required to send their Predictor(s) in to me PLUS $5.00 per person to cover materials, postage and return registered post costs.
7. When all 16 predictor cards have been received I will take responsibility for sending the Predictors into Select to be redeemed.
8. After cards have been returned from Select the Predictor card(s) and its matching Top Tryscorer card(s) will be returned to its owner by registered post.
9. The person with the Predictor card of the team that wins the Premiership will not only get the matching Top Tryscorer card for that Predictor but will also get the Mini Premiership Cards that are also issued upon Redemption.
10. If you nominate a card(s) for a spot please make sure you intend to honour your commitment to the Predictor share and the other members of the share.

The spots allocated for this predictor card #5 share are:

1. Broncos..........
2. Bulldogs ........
3. Canberra ........
4. Sharks............
5. Titans ............
6. Sea Eagles......
7. Storm ............
8. Knights..........
9. Cowboys ........
10. Eels .............
11. Panthers........
12. Dragons ........
13. Rabbitohs.......
14. Roosters .......
15. Warriors........
16. Tigers ...........

---------- Post added 17-09-2009 at 05:33 PM ----------

ok i have enough if interest from PM's to still go through with this. i have to go to soccer now so will organise all this tomorrow arvo,

CURRENT INTEREST
Girds-
Paney85
NathanRaider
Aprec8

any one else post here or PM me

If this is happening through the correct channels, I've got Manly, Storm, Cowboys, Titans and Tigers that I have bought (most of them specifically for the fourth share only to have it canned) and are on their way. I also have the Rabbitohs available if Rickel doesn't want his position anymore from the fourth share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom