Rusty Nail

Still a big kid!!!
Real Name
Neil
eBay User
dawsonneil
COMC User
NeilD
Just trying to gauge any interest in a Newtown Jets Prize card from the 2008 Centenary set. Doesn't look if there are many around. PLMK if anyone is keen

a bit low, had an offer over that already and tak35bne is getting back to me.

As I have said, not sure what these are worth as i have never had one before and there aren't many around to gauge by.

yeh I could be interested........send me a PM mate and we can talk $$, I assume u are chasing cash not cards?

Well for starters the Prize Logo cards on Ebay are way over priced........I think you should start entertaining offers around $100 for this card, the advice I have is they can go anywhere between 100 to a little more than that (depending on who has them) with the redeemed set offered going for about 450 dollars.

I am out, too rich for me this week I am afraid...............and thats only cause I have busted 5 sealed boxes this week and bought the Allan Langer 'All Fired Up' 3 card auto set from 1996 series 2............been a VERY good week...........lol

yeh. agreed even high court cards a shop near me, the dearest card shop ever has them for 110

yeh the thing in rusty's favour is that there are no newtown's on ebay though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom