New stuff! KG jersey #ed, melo tripple e-xl patch /13 and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep ljandkg is your man!

I really hope he gets it for his collection!

Cheers
Matt

yeps! :D it was hard to get the guy who had it to give it up! He also had the dual, but the sounds of #ed /13 sounds better to me! :p

Mate,I would love that.I don't have any triple's yet.
I would trade any of my non E-xl cards for that.Not sure if i have anything you want?

OK,Thanx anyway mate.If i get you something,i will LYK.Maybe you will still have it.Thanx.

Ozballer we have said time and time again its not cool to trade cards that you dont have in hand yet. There was an Admin announcement about it a while ago. Too much can go wrong if you cards simply fail to turn up or do damaged etc etc.

Please refrain from doing deals till you have cards in had. Simple.

Also I dont know if your brain fade is real or not but outsniping another members sole card collecting goal is poor form even if its won fair and square. I hope if you do trade it the card goes to him as buying cards for trade bait is one thing but targetting cards that a member needs by outbidding them on the card itself here is not on. Thats just standover tactics and wont be tollerated.

Ozballer we have said time and time again its not cool to trade cards that you dont have in hand yet. There was an Admin announcement about it a while ago. Too much can go wrong if you cards simply fail to turn up or do damaged etc etc.

Please refrain from doing deals till you have cards in had. Simple.

Also I dont know if your brain fade is real or not but outsniping another members sole card collecting goal is poor form even if its won fair and square. I hope if you do trade it the card goes to him as buying cards for trade bait is one thing but targetting cards that a member needs by outbidding them on the card itself here is not on. Thats just standover tactics and wont be tollerated.

I agree with what you said about trading cards that are not in hand, i wasn't going to move any until i had physically received them i was just seeing what interest others had in them.

Secondly, when did i actually outbid or outsnipe someone from here? If you are refering to the KG jersey, I bidded on it before anyone i knew did, and i wasn't aware that by being a member of this site i had restrictions on what i could bid on, on ebay. I never bidded on it to spite anyone, i liked the card and bought it with my $.

Bid on what you want as I said you won it fair and square but if you bid knowing other members that solely collect that card will also bid thats the poor form I'm talking about. Being a trader I would of assumed you would know what a snr member collects and most people would expect a snipe on such a card or maybe PM about if a member isn't sure if they are going to have a dig. If it was a rare JR you need for your pc and it got sniped by a member here only to offer it for trade soon after and probably ask for a lot more for it you would be pissed too. ;-)

And fishing for trades is one thing but asking for trades is another. Better off leaving it all alone till the cards arrive. People can wait till maildays to post pics of cards. Trades shouldn't be any different.

Bid on what you want as I said you won it fair and square but if you bid knowing other members that solely collect that card will also bid thats the poor form I'm talking about. Being a trader I would of assumed you would know what a snr member collects and most people would expect a snipe on such a card or maybe PM about if a member isn't sure if they are going to have a dig. If it was a rare JR you need for your pc and it got sniped by a member here only to offer it for trade soon after and probably ask for a lot more for it you would be pissed too. ;-)

And fishing for trades is one thing but asking for trades is another. Better off leaving it all alone till the cards arrive. People can wait till maildays to post pics of cards. Trades shouldn't be any different.

I actually dont know everyones wantlists off by heart, i do as many trades as i can, but i havent dealt with everyone here. I consider myself a fair and honest member and trader. Look at the bid history on the card;

My bid was on Mar-01-07 15:46:10 PST

the "other member" was on Mar-01-07 16:01:12 PST

How is that considered to be sniping?

I liked the card, i like player jersey #ed cards, so i won it fair and square. I will be happy to trade the card, i have never asked anything ridiculous for it, so you cant say that i bought it for the sole purpose of making a $ off it, i have never done it before so why start now? I will trade it to him/her if they have something i need as i know its for their pc, but i wont be giving the card away either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom