Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hey guys

Just wondering when you click the New Posts link (which I do all the time when I get onto the forum), would you prefer the results show new posts from the Submit Trade and Sale Agreements forum or not ?

If they arent shown, just means you have to manually go into the forum to check new posts there, and also makes the "real" posts more obvious.

Any thoughts ?

i like it the way it is now, because you get a sense that heaps of trades are going down etc - this place is a hive of activity at the moment!

If it aint broke don't fix it ;-)

What about a farewell the OC's last season forum. There seems to be a demand for that.

i for one would approve of that, i dont like having to trawl through pages of trade agreements when im looking for new discussion, mailday posts etc.

Hey guys

Just wondering when you click the New Posts link (which I do all the time when I get onto the forum), would you prefer the results show new posts from the Submit Trade and Sale Agreements forum or not ?

If they arent shown, just means you have to manually go into the forum to check new posts there, and also makes the "real" posts more obvious.

Any thoughts ?

My vote is for - Not

i for one would approve of that, i dont like having to trawl through pages of trade agreements when im looking for new discussion, mailday posts etc.

i agree with Jez!!

i've thought about this before but never really suggested anything.

you don't get on for a couple of days (which really happens for me :p ) but even like 1-2 days and there is like 2,3 even 4 pages of new posts, and more often than not a majority of those a trade agreements??

what about if u could select an option to c the trade/sale posts or not then we can all live happily ever after

Back
Top Bottom