New Member Intro Jm0262

JM0262

David Robinson Collector
Real Name
Jaime
eBay User
jm0262
Hi Guys my name is Jaime and I am from San Antonio,TX home of the NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs. I am a David Robinson collector. I do sell cards just to keep up with my collectors addiction. I heard about this site from my archrival Silverspider50. I met the Spider once and we compared collections. We have a mutual respect but on ebay its every man for himself. My ebay user ID is JM0262. I am impressed with the collectors on this site. I hope to be as organized and post my collection count including autos and jerseys. My last count was almost two years ago and I was at 1100 cards but its much higher now. I want to hear from other David collectors and sellers. Thanks

IMG.jpg

robinson_wall1024.jpg

Welcome - sounds like u have an awesome colection. There's a few spurs fans here so hope u find some good mates!!! I know u guys pay a heap for Drob cards!!!

Cheers Al

Hi Welcome to Oz Cards. Yeh we have some great player Collections on this site and im sure you will be able to pick up some cards you want here aswell.
Their was once a member here called Trey and he had a couple thousand Drobs but i havent heard from him from ages.
have fun and btw nice Drob Exquisite in ya Sig :thumbsup:

welcome Jaime.. there are respectable amount of the Admiral collectors here, glad u join here...

I am Orlando Magic fan and also support Spurs in the west...

Welcome!

You got one huge D-Rob collection by the sounds of it!

Ersk

Welcome

Great to see another Spurs and D ROb fan.
Can't wait till the season starts :thumbsup:

CHEERS MICK

Back
Top Bottom