New Freo Coach

Who will take the reigns at the Dockers?

• Guy McKenna

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peter Sumich

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Mark Harvey

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Neil Daniher

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Michael Voss

• Gary O'Donnell

• Someone else

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Im going with Peter Sumich. I think Harvey will be looking at Sheedys position if it becomes available.

I think the time is right for big Pete to step up, what better way to start in ya own state :).

Freo have a team now?. Awesome.

I noticed that sumich was paying $8 to get the job. Being an east fremantle boy i think hes just about over the line. They wont want another victorian coaching them they are very particular about having their own kind around them and the fans are 100 % behind suma. So thats my tip, back him at $8!.

Yeah mckenna , he doesnt really get the press does he?. He would be a top choice in my opinion, tough and hard but maybe not what the dockers are after. It says in their moto ' far from tough and hard'

That was a constructive comment Richo, im glad you choose to add to the discussion

No worries :)
I'm surprised your still reading my contributions after you sooked off because I gave a couple of funny faces to one of your replies ;)

Great work Matty you must have toughened up (tic) :p

I think harvey will go to essendon. Maybe mckenna for the freo job because for some reason half the freo board dont want anything to do with sumich because of the west coast / freo rivalry which is fkn stupid in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom