Panini Blog NBA’s Sharpest Shooters Shine in 2011-12 Past & Present Basketball’s “Raining 3s”

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
paniniamericapastpresentraining3s6.jpg

Yesterday, in honor of the 2012 NBA Playoffs tipping off, we brought you an exclusive sneak peek of the scorching Fireworks insert coming in 2011-12 Past & Present Basketball. Today, we add some much-needed rain to the preview parade with a look at Past & Present’s Raining 3s insert.
Like Fireworks, Raining 3s places a premium on wow-factor printing technology, in this case a high-gloss, spot-UV treatment that brings tangible dimensions to every drop of water on every card.It’s something that has to be felt to be truly appreciated — not that we won’t try to wet, er, whet, your appetite with the following 20-card tease.
NBA superstars from today and yesterday come together as you’ve never seen them in this tribute to the game’s greatest long-range shooters.
In the coming days, we’ll deliver more previews of 2011-12 Past & Present Basketball, including an advance look at some of the set’s short-printed base-card variations.
Enjoy.

b.gif

Continue reading...

appealing to the general public, not the stats or history me thinks:whistle:

Agreed. Easy question...at the end of the game who would you rather have taking your contested 3 pointer - Jeremy Lin, Derrick Rose or Reggie Miller. Like I say easy question, so can someone please tell me how the HOF'er who has made the 2nd most 3's in NBA history (arguably the most clutch 3's) not be included in an insert set about 3 point shooters??? Seriously Panini, you dropped the ball on that one, alas not the 1st time either.

It does say 20 card tease...It doesn't state that what they have showed is the entire set.... But if Reggie isn't in it, then they really have ballsed it up!

Yeah, I agree! We are probably jumping too soon!

The funny thing is I saw the Spurs #25 and thought WTF! James Anderson?? He barely gets minutes let alone 3's??

Then I looked closer! haha

Yeah, I agree! We are probably jumping too soon!

The funny thing is I saw the Spurs #25 and thought WTF! James Anderson?? He barely gets minutes let alone 3's??

Then I looked closer! haha

Haha. James Anderson lol. Robert "Mr Clutch" Horry would probably be my No. 2 choice after Reggie to take a clutch 3. That guy is as cool in a crisis as they come.

Back
Top Bottom