My rant

juxedo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
juxedo
Some of you may remember that I just entered the shares market. After initially placing 8 grand me and my bro decided to place more in. So what do we do. We bloody put in another 5 Gs on a bloody mining stock. F*@# this stock is just going down and down and down. Today I just past the "losing over a grand" mark on this one stock. What the hell are the executives doing. I could've bought a really nice jordan auto card with the money I have lost. Man this is a great way to start off a portfolio in shares

yeah and to think that me and my bro are poor uni students.

Oh and mavs we placed in 13Gs but now its 12 Gs like you mentioned :mad:

:shock: What is the stock name? Don't panic, you've lost nothing yet unless you sell. Do you have a stop/loss point worked out just in case? I don't like them. lol

Share market has been super good recently imo. TOUCH WOOD. Money for all to be made :D

the stock is NWE - Norwest. Our stop loss was initially at 10% but I think I have lost too much for me to sell now. If the stock just rises a bit then we should make all our money back and then some.

Yeah the market has been really great this year. Mainly rising on the backs of mining stocks - maybe thats why we decided to get mining stocks.

Cool. I've actually had nwe on my watchlist recently. Considering to book some at 9c today.

I like getting stocks at the low, but how low can they go!? Is the money question. LOL

:shock: i just booked NWE @ 8.8 cents!!

also just bought cto (citigold) for 18.5c - a tip i got ;) hope it's right :roll:

:D I got it on friday for 8.8 cents, now people asking 10 cents, people williing to pay 9.7c.

Paper money. WOOT!

Yeah poor performance from federa at the start.

And nice profit for NWE if you bought at 8.8c

NewCollector said:
And nice profit for NWE if you bought at 8.8c

I'm out!... for now

Only bought 20,000 @ 8.8c and sold them today for 10.5c... maybe sold a little early, but whatever happens I've made almost 20% for doin not much in a few days :)

will keep an eye on it, in case of a buy-back opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom