My 21st Birthday Cake

happymerv

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
I had my 21st birthday party last night even though my actual 21st isnt for a couple of weeks (11th Dec). and i decided to go all out on my cake , tell me what you think of it :D . Yes i tried to scull :drinkers: the HUGE glass of beer (2 Ltr), but it took me two goes it was just too big #-o

100_1907.jpg

100_1908.jpg

100_1909.jpg

100_1910.jpg

Awesome cake dude! :eek:

Happy b'day for your 21st...ahhh the good old days! :lol: Nah just kidding I'm only 23...wasn't that long ago! :wink:

haha what an awesome cake!

good old big arse beers...haha, whoever says they have seen someone go a yard glass on their own in one go is a dirty filthy liar! LOL

Most people just spill half of it on themselves as they are drinking! :x Waste of good beer if you ask me! :p

Seen a few people do 2L of Milk though in one go, threw up about 1.5L straight after though! :vom:

I saw a big bloke skull a full jug of beer in 7 seconds...... :shock:

I reckon he could do 2ltrs... (He was half tanked already and didn't spill a drop.... oh, and he kept it all down.!!)

Thanks Guys !!!
Got the cake made at a local cake shop i was pretty impressed with the final result, and the fact i can still remember the night is a bonus :partyman:

Wow what an awesome cake......

Happy Birthday for the 11th!!!

Cheers
Matt

I have attempted the full yard glass, its like over 4 ltrs or somethign stupid, we poured something like 5 or 6 long necks in....and yeah, you either spill it all which I didnt do, but the mass of liquid is just waay too much, like the bulb bottom is about 2 longies itself...

very nice cake man, would of hurt the pocket but i imagine it was well worth every penny. congrats on the big bday bash and i will more formally send my congratulations when it is actually your bday. :-({|=

:drinkers:

That cake patch looks fake! :shock:

Happy birthday mate. Looked like a good night.

Congrats on the big 21, now you can actually go to an NBA game and legally drink! :partyman:

I bet that cake is serial'd 1/1 because of the Logoman. :wink:

Congrats and Happy Birthday buddy! All the best for the future...

Hip-Hip.......

Well done Chris, top effort!

21, and still collects Pippen... :wink:

Congrats big fella, hope the actual 21st night is a blaster too!! Well done!

Nice pics, Chris. Congrats for your party, and good luck for your real birthday in 2 weeks.

My brother-in-law came back with one of those 2L glasses when they returned from Europe recently. You really have to hold one to know how big they are. Skulled 2L, and you were still standing. That's a good effort.

Happy B-day, the beer look more sexy then the cake... (kidding). what a

great cake u order, got ur name on it u sign it? :D :D

Back
Top Bottom