MUFC Mail - Cards and Memorabillia

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
Happy to see some recent purchases coming through. Ronaldo and Saha Club issued signed jerseys plus a few tough auto's Solskjaer and Veron Manuscripts Black #/100 plus a couple of other auto's. Will list more as they come through, probably have one more mailday post for the year.
DSC01372.JPG
DSC01374.JPG

Tidy as usual mate, well done.

te="rishgoon, post: 1392676, member: 3529"]Tidy as usual mate, well done.[/quote]
Cheers man. Eh ur lead is getting out of control. Have to say I am pleased to see the gunners up there. As long as a blue team don't take the league I will be able to sleep at night lol. Still, I can hope for a new pair of defenders in Januaryhehe

te="rishgoon, post: 1392676, member: 3529"]Tidy as usual mate, well done.
Cheers man. Eh ur lead is getting out of control. Have to say I am pleased to see the gunners up there. As long as a blue team don't take the league I will be able to sleep at night lol. Still, I can hope for a new pair of defenders in Januaryhehe[/quote]
Lead is only 4 points, and a long way to go. Utd in a spot of bother though.

A few little bits pre-xmas. Nothing extraordinary but have been chasing the Keano signature performers for ages, so I am happy to have got it. In fact these 2 autos I got for a really good price so I did well in that regard. More jerseys en-route but this is probably all that will get through this year. Aus Post are pretty constipated at he moment.

DSC01375.JPG

This is 2014's mail so far... A bit of everything!! Some Premier Gold , Upper Deck, Panini etc
DSC01453.JPG

DSC01453.JPG

Lol - so true
I have updated my collection in photobucket. everything in hand or kept at home is there. Will post a new mailday thread once some more come in. Not all of my memorabilia is on but my cards are.

Back
Top Bottom