More mail for the week

howzat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Well this week has been a bit of a corker for me in terms of handsigned cards and ttm's and it only got even better today

The first 4 are off the bay

The last 3 are ttm and the 2 heroes compliment my signature series card, and another one for the red set :D I'm loving it...

Paul Reiffel Futera 93-94.jpg

Paul Reiffel Futera 95-96.jpg

Merv Hughes Futera 9394.jpg

Merv Hughes Futera Ashes.jpg

Rod Marsh Heroes.jpg

Rod Marsh Heores Chrome.jpg

RS Rod Marsh.jpg

i feel sorry for your postie mate, must have a very heavy bag for all the stuff ur getting!!!! I wish i was receiving more than that!

A full set of signed select 98 legend cards: base, chrome, gold, and redemption would be a fantastic set to see!
Consider the gauntlett thrown!!!!!

How come Marsh used a sharpie to sign your cards?. The trick might be to send a foil card.

Nice additions Liam. You must have got Marshy on his day off - normally his signature isn't that clear!

Thanks for all the comments! That's a pretty huge gauntlet Dan!

How come Marsh used a sharpie to sign your cards?. The trick might be to send a foil card.

After you sent me that Elite XI signed card Ron, and from what you told me, I thought I would be cheeky and actually ask for him to use black marker :lol: I didn't want to risk getting the chrome back in biro. I slipped that in at the end of one of the longest ttm letter requests I have ever written though ;)

nice liam :)

do you keep your signeds in pages or what?

Nah I just put them in piles of 50 and secure them with a rubberband :lol:

And Dan, with that gauntlet that you threw down, got any gold heroes to help me out?

Good work Liam. I would have been concerned about the chrome card. Good on u Bacchus.

Hey Ron, can you please stop using words that I have to google :lol:

Thought I would add they look even better like this, though a signed gold hobby would fit in there much better :D

Rod Marsh Heroes-tile.jpg

outstanding!!! you're really going well with the ttm stuff... love the mervs the best!

Back
Top Bottom