Mailday... Wally World

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
Below was probably the best mail day I have ever had!

wally2a.jpg

Not sure, but apparently the Wally Slam auto is pretty rare, was happy to snaffle that one.

wally1a.jpg

029/100 & 06/50

wally4a.jpg

Without letters...

wally3a.jpg

With the [partial] PA of Spalding...

wally5a.jpg

051/100

And yes still learning the art of scanning....

not much of a fan of Wally, but the card with the PA of Spalding on it is awesome that is the first time i have seen a card with the letters from bball inserted into the card nice pick up, seen heaps of cards without letters but not with letters.

andrew3134 said:
not much of a fan of Wally, but the card with the PA of Spalding on it is awesome that is the first time i have seen a card with the letters from bball inserted into the card nice pick up, seen heaps of cards without letters but not with letters.

I have another Ovation Piece of History (Thick card, instead of the thin one like those two above) which has part of a letter, but I cannot work out the letter - so I guess I'm doin real well with two with letters!

Thank you for your comment though, appreciated. :)

Nice cards indeed. Its good to see someone collect someone different so we can see more of a range. Wally has a nice sig. Nice start to posting some maildays mate. Can't go wrong with four autos. Just how many high end cards and autos does Wally have? Can't recall seeing a lot of them around.

And a Lonnie boy too. Home of goon bar. :)

chadjaja® said:
Nice cards indeed. Its good to see someone collect someone different so we can see more of a range. Wally has a nice sig. Nice start to posting some maildays mate. Can't go wrong with four autos. Just how many high end cards and autos does Wally have? Can't recall seeing a lot of them around.

And a Lonnie boy too. Home of goon bar. :)

Lonnie girl actually! I need to stop being so ambiguous!

Will post some more of my Wally cards in a moment... just getting my PC at photobucket organised (since a mate so kindly loaned me his scanner).

wally7b.jpg

The second ball card with lettering... can't work out the letter though...

wally6a.jpg

Rookie year Auto Patch...

wally7a.jpg

Mystique Rookie #/2999...

Glad I can show off someone different and I agree with Chad, Wally has a nice signature....

sorry i had no idea. I don't think you had mentioned that before.

and yeah thanks for sharing. I don't think I've said hello and welcome to the forum so now I have LOL
Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Billyhoyle said:
thought you might have played in the LSBL (or whatever it's called) I used to coach Saints and have mates who play for Rockets

I grew up on the coast so played all my junior basketball and some senior down there

Nah never played much basketball. More of a softballer, played five years with Saints in the NTSA. Five Grand Finals and only one premiership... bloody frustrating!

Sweet another girl in the boards....great cards by the way. Love the ball card... very unique

Back
Top Bottom