Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Henkita?

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • can't split em'

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nvd001 said:
We're both winners Hendra!! it's already been siad, but some of those A.I's you got there are pretty rare and pretty sweet too!!

winners all round :D :D

P.S. everytime i look at those cards in your sig mate i almost goo myself!! you definitely have one very sweet collection mate!! :D

That's what I've forgotten to say, I agree that we both had nice cards. I love your Exquisite Enshrinements Auto /25. I would love to own one but I'm not sure on which player to get for that set, as Iverson nor Iggy exists.

Is that card really look shiny as most scans suggests?

All I can say is, luckily you didn't have your Exquisite Emblems of Endorsements on this battle. :p

Anyway, I would love to see your 'Melo collections, set out as my sig, to show your favourite 10 cards. It will looks so beautiful.

henkita217 said:
That's what I've forgotten to say, I agree that we both had nice cards. I love your Exquisite Enshrinements Auto /25. I would love to own one but I'm not sure on which player to get for that set, as Iverson nor Iggy exists.

Is that card really look shiny as most scans suggests?

All I can say is, luckily you didn't have your Exquisite Emblems of Endorsements on this battle. :p

Anyway, I would love to see your 'Melo collections, set out as my sig, to show your favourite 10 cards. It will looks so beautiful.

i think there are 42(??) of them, so you got a few to choose from...and yes, they are that shiny...just beautiful cards!! one of my favourites!!

i wanted too whip it out for the battle ;) but have already shown it off before, so i didn't think it would be fair!! LOL

yeah, i would like to do something like your banner. are yours 10 seperate scans all mushed in together?? or is that 1 big scan/photo??

Back
Top Bottom