Real Name
Tahlia
eBay User
Revheaddk
luck_of_the_irish gets
beams revelation gem

Jyeza17 gets
2012 select champions milestones deledio and foley

cards to be sent in penny sleeves,top loaders,cardboard and sent in a bubble mailer
i will send tomorrow or monday

agreed?

hey mate got the card today not too impressed to be honest card was sent in a top loader and bubble mailer BUT as specified above the protection was not included it wasnt in a penny sleeve and it was protected by cardboard it could have easily been bent and it wasnt sticky taped at the top so the card could have fell out i recieved it fine but not sure whether i should leave positive or not

I am so sorry it was my first time sending please leave positive I will learn from that and again im sorry im new tobthis sending cards will not happen again cheers

not to sound mean mate as i understand its ur first time but i specified how to do it like i do in all my deals its not like u didnt know what to do then ill idk talk to the admin and see what he says yea?

luck_of_the_irish gets
beams revelation gem

Jyeza17 gets
2012 select champions milestones deledio and foley

cards to be sent in penny sleeves,top loaders,cardboard and sent in a bubble mailer
i will send tomorrow or monday

agreed?

lucky to get that card considering he already agreed to a deal thread with me for it.

Back
Top Bottom