Lost series 2 box

#1 Eels fan

a 1 eyed EELS supporter
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
Mighty Eels
i bought a box of series 2 and i opened it earlier as this portion of this site is particulary quiet compared to rest i thought i would just put up the results to see if i scored anything good :lol::lol:

2 sets of commons....plus a few doubles

Box card, Jack (captives)
Foil Cards x 3
Betrayal - B1, B6
pieceworks - sayid pw2
Auto A-20 kimberley joseph (cindy)

thanks for looking

img232.jpg

img233.jpg

They do look good.......

I don't know anything about there value....however I can find these for sale:
Betrayal - B1, B6 .......Full set 6 cards $35
pieceworks - sayid pw2........ $30
Auto A-20 kimberley joseph (cindy)...... $25

Cheers
Ross

Congratulations on the break. Is that the box you bought last week - that didn't take long to arrive.

Based on the sales I have seen on eBay, I would estimate roughly $10 for a base set, $15-$20 for the Sayid pieceworks and about the same for the Kimberley Joseph auto. The other inserts are maybe $10-$15 for each of the sets.

I have a few spare Betrayal cards if you are interested in adding to your collection.

They do look good.......

I don't know anything about there value....however I can find these for sale:
Betrayal - B1, B6 .......Full set 6 cards $35
pieceworks - sayid pw2........ $30
Auto A-20 kimberley joseph (cindy)...... $25

Cheers
Ross

Cool, thanks heaps for that ross as i have really no idea on these :lol:
until i get them together for the wife which may take me a while i will learn to know their value etc.

Congratulations on the break. Is that the box you bought last week - that didn't take long to arrive.

Based on the sales I have seen on eBay, I would estimate roughly $10 for a base set, $15-$20 for the Sayid pieceworks and about the same for the Kimberley Joseph auto. The other inserts are maybe $10-$15 for each of the sets.

I have a few spare Betrayal cards if you are interested in adding to your collection.

thanks mate and yes it was pretty quick and as my wife has control over ebay :lol::lol: i now have to find some more:lol:
thanks for the price values as i told ross i really have no idea as yet:lol:

you -planning on picking up another box after the first break??

Back
Top Bottom