Looking to get a few Green Bay Packers cards

siegeandspike

UFC Fan!
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
Siegeandspike
I am looking to get my hands on (trade/purchase) some Green Bay Packers cards from the last couple of years (2009 onwards).

Any Packers cards will be considered, but I am more interested in some of my favourites ie Matthews, Rodgers, Kuhn, Jennings, Raji, Masthay.

Reply here or pm me if you can help me out!! :thumbsup:

No worries bud I'll see what I got, also box wise how much u looking at spending?

I don't really know how much I will need to spend to get something half decent, so I can't properly answer.
Maybe around $80 ish??? Maybe $100?
Never really bought much NFL (got a couple of packs of 'Score' NFL a while back... they were crap!) so I don't know much about box prices.

Also it is pretty hard to tell looking on ebay. A huge difference in the box prices for different brands/products, but which one to go with??

No worries bud just a tip, check out Dave and Adam's Card World | Shop Sports Cards and Trading Card Games a's well. Me and another guy on here aus ram buy of there
Now that $$ is good buy off there if ur buying a few boxes shipping stays the same.
Yeah score is crap, what u want is either certified under $100, absolute(very good around $130 though) check out others on there
Too, any questions shoot;)

Yeah, Score is the basest of base, might be okay to get an obscure player or two, but they're not much chop.
Some nice stuff around for your price range though - Like Jel15y said, Certified has been good this year, Absolute is great, but exxy and you don't get many cards at all. You might try Gridiron Gear it's pretty new and has lots of RC's and base in a box, or maybe something like Topps Platinum or Chrome which is are coming down in price...
I busted a lot of 2010 stuff, so check my breaks in the Football breaks section and you'll get an idea of how many cards and hits are in a box of each product.
With apologies to the local sellers - as Jel15y says Dave and Adams are the go, their service is top notch and their prices low - shipping can be a bit much on one box, but it's super fast. I order Friday night and it's usually here Monday - can't knock that!
I should have lots of Packer stuff around... Got a Clay Mathews Auto out of Sage somewhere if that's of interest, College Uni though...
Good to hear another collector has seen the light haha ;-)
Cheers!

Thanks for the advice guys.
I did check out a fair few of the vast amount of box breaks that you have done recently!!!

I thought I would ease into it and start off cheap and picked up a whole heap of 'specials' (crap :)) from DACardworld........

1 - 2009 Donruss Elite Football 24-Pack Lot (Box)
1 - 2009 Donruss Gridiron Gear Football 24-Pack Lot (Box)
1 - 2009 Donruss Classics Football 24-Pack Lot (Box)
1 - 2009 Donruss Threads Football 24-Pack Lot (Box)
1 - 2009 Playoff Absolute Football 24-Pack Lot (Box)
1 - 2009 Playoff Prestige Football 24-Pack Lot (Box)
1 - 2009 Upper Deck Football Super Pack (Box)
1 - 2009 Upper Deck Draft Edition Football 12 Pack Box
2 - 2009 Upper Deck SP Signature Edition Football 12-Pack Box
2 - 2009 Upper Deck SP Threads Football Retail 12-Pack Box
1 - 2010 Panini Rookies & Stars Football Hobby Pack
1 - Free:10h (L2) 4x 2009 Upper Deck Football Retail Blister Pack

From there, I should have an idea of what I like/don't like etc.

Will do a break thread when it all arrives and will pass on/trade to you any (non-Packers) cards that you are interested in! :thumbsup:

That's a nice sampling of stuff ! Should give you a good look at things and a nice lot of base cards to start your GB collection. Good luck with it, and I hope you snag something nice in the way of a CheeseHead for you PC! ;-)

topps chrome 2010 are very cheap right now..... As a real top quality product.. you can get boxes for around the $50-$65..

You should check out cherry collectables, and tune in for live breaks... based here in Melb.. he has some NFL stock, and u can choose the box and he will send it to you...Easy to pay via pay pal as well...

I often watch the Cherry Collectables live breaks. Grayson seems like a really good bloke, will check out what they have thanks!

After watching the Stealers win yesterday, I think the Packers really have their work cut out for them.

There was one awesome play where Pitsburg; stole the ball, hurting the Jets quarterback in the process and scored a touchdown.
Does not get much better than that for a defensive play :D

I really do hope that Green Bay win. Will be bad for card prices as far as I am concerned, seeing as I want to aquire Green Bay cards, not get rid of them!

Thisisselling and myself have been doing a lot of NFL breaks lately and are gonna do some group breaks soon. I pulled a B. J. Raji rookie auto from my last box of Exquisite if your interested.

Yes, I would be interested in the Raji auto.
PM me if you would like to sell it, otherwise hold off and see what I pull that you could add to your pc!

Thanks for the advice guys.
I did check out a fair few of the vast amount of box breaks that you have done recently!!!

I thought I would ease into it and start off cheap and picked up a whole heap of 'specials' (crap :)) from DACardworld........

1 - 2009 Donruss Elite Football 24-Pack Lot (Box)
1 - 2009 Donruss Gridiron Gear Football 24-Pack Lot (Box)
1 - 2009 Donruss Classics Football 24-Pack Lot (Box)
1 - 2009 Donruss Threads Football 24-Pack Lot (Box)
1 - 2009 Playoff Absolute Football 24-Pack Lot (Box)
1 - 2009 Playoff Prestige Football 24-Pack Lot (Box)
1 - 2009 Upper Deck Football Super Pack (Box)
1 - 2009 Upper Deck Draft Edition Football 12 Pack Box
2 - 2009 Upper Deck SP Signature Edition Football 12-Pack Box
2 - 2009 Upper Deck SP Threads Football Retail 12-Pack Box
1 - 2010 Panini Rookies & Stars Football Hobby Pack
1 - Free:10h (L2) 4x 2009 Upper Deck Football Retail Blister Pack

From there, I should have an idea of what I like/don't like etc.

Will do a break thread when it all arrives and will pass on/trade to you any (non-Packers) cards that you are interested in! :thumbsup:

These just arrived. Great service from DACardworld :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Will bust them tonight or over the weekend and will post results of anything noteworthy in a thread!

---------- Post added 28-01-2011 at 03:27 PM ----------

Will post anything decent I pull here: http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...ll/91440-my-first-nfl-mailday.html#post843011

Back
Top Bottom