Looking for "RARE" Larry Johnson cards/items!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJBIGGESTFAN2

Banned User
Real Name
Patrick Copeland
I'm L J's biggest fan and looking for any card, items, magazine, article, poster, picture, etc...anything I need. Please email me if you think you have anything I need. Thanks for your time.

Hi, I have a Larry Johnson shirt I didn't see on your website. Its a black shirt with Larry Johnsons #2 jersey and Mournings #33 jersey with the Charlotte Hornet name at the top and it has the team history on the bottom left side. It says,
Team colors: teal, purple, and white
Inaugural year:1988 office: Hive Drive
Charlotte, North Carolina 28217....
Home Court Charlotte Coliseum, built in 1988

Let me know if you need it and how much would offer for it. thanks

Thanks for the reply! I don't think I have the shirt your talking about. I do have a gray shirt with L J's and Zo's jersey hanging in the locker room. If you could send me a picture of it to my email address that would be great. If I need it I would give you $10 or so for it...Let me know and thanks for the reply!

Hey Buddy!

First of all, you need to go to the "NEW MEMBERS INTRO" section and introduce yourself, who you are etc, just to make it official.

Apart from that, welcome to the boards! I'm glad to have you here as a previous huge fan of LJ & ZO (That Charlotte Hornets team with LJ, ZO & Muggsy was my fave) and a previous collector of LJ & ZO (280+ Cards). Great to have you mate!!

LJ was one of the greatest PF's to come as the #1 draft pick and it's a shame his injuries lead to his downfall as many greats said he would be the next big thing! (Same goes for ZO as said by Charles Barkley)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom