Status
Not open for further replies.

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
Hey folks.... strange request I know.... but I need to upgrade my ram and video card so that I can play Madden 2006 on my PC.....

so I am looking for anyone who may have a spare 64meg video card AGP slot.... or at least 128Meg of DDR Ram 2100 (or backwards compatible)....

willing to trade cards... or pay a small fee.... if anyone could help I'd be much obliged!

I've got a spare vid card unopened in box lying around somewhere, I'll check what it is and will get back to you

vladlevinsky said:
You are hardcore AJ. Its awesome that you like to play Madden.

I'll take that as a compliment?

and let me quote a song for you, actually paraphrase a songline for you....

I don't like Madden no no no no, I LOVE IT!!!

heehehehe

To me there is no other game that compares or that I like playing more. It always seems ahead of other psorts games with regards to what you can do. And man the stats! W00t!

Hey Bargey much appreciated lemme know what you got.... I do have a lil bit of cash available for the upgrade.....

Just an update.... I decided to put a 128MB Geforce Zeus 5200 series graphics card on layby ($75)... my best friend hehe....

Found a nice computer place, with quite reasonable prices for Tassie and Launceston..... 3 month layby also.... so I reckon I'll be upgrading the PC one piece at a time over the next year HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom